If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An Italian company specialised in design, construction and operation of plants for the disposal of any type of waste and subsequent energy recovery, has developed a new drying technology to treat any kind of waste sludge and biomass.
The new technology is featured by no need of fossil fuels: it allows a self-supporting operation either in small or big scale.
The company is looking for new partners interested in Commercial agreement with technical assistance or Technical cooperation agreement.
An Italian technology-based company that provides comprehensive engineering and technical solutions for environmental, infrastructure, and energy projects, has specific competences in design, construction, installation, operation and maintenance of drying plants for the disposal of any type of waste and subsequent energy recovery.
After a long process of research and development of its waste incineration technology, the company has developed a new high efficiency drying technology with an ideal use for treating any kind of waste sludge or agricultural residues (biomass) without use of external fossil fuels, thanks to the thermal energy recovery in the incineration step.
The new dryer is composed by a series of modules: in each one hot and dry air flows to extract the humidity of the materials. Hot air is provided by a moving grate hot air generator, made by refractory concrete. No flames are present in the modules inner part, so no risk of fire is present, unlike the common drum dryers.
The innovative technology guarantees zero emission of air pollutants and odours in the atmosphere thanks to the innovative recycling system of the discharged vapours.
Each drying stage is monitored by an electronic device so real time information of the process are displayed on the main control screen.
The new self-supporting technology is patented and available for sale and implementation either in small or big scale, for treatment of sewage sludge, agricultural sludge and biomass, like olive pomace and other agro-food residues.
The company wish to find new business partners, interested in Commercial agreement with technical assistance and Technical cooperation agreement.
The new drying patented technology ensures:
- excellent drying for any product, even the most slurries (mud);
- a very high efficiency process: no fossil need and minimum consumption
- no risk of fire, since contact between raw materials and flames is avoided
- zero polluting emission and no odours: the discharged vapours are completely recycled within the system;
- monitoring by electronic devices located in each drying stage;
- self-supporting operation either in small or big scale.
The innovative dryer is protected by patent all over the world.
The Italian company is looking for new business partners, such as:
- companies involved in waste treatment plant construction interested in using the innovative high-efficiency technology under commercial agreement with technical assistance
- industrial companies and research organisations that need technology and engineering services, under technical cooperation agreement.