If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Moscow-based Russian company, with nearly a decade of experience, which has developed engineering analysis systems is looking for partners to sign license agreements for their flagship computer-aided engineering systems.
The Russian company from Moscow was established in 2010 by specialists and graduates of the Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU). Today, it is engaged in development of computer-aided engineering solutions. The flagship devices are, as follows:
1) A Computer-aided engineering (CAE) system is an easy-to-use and effective tool for performing a full cycle of engineering-strength analysis including loading a Computer-aided design (CAD) model and its analysis, meshing, setting loads and material mechanical properties, model analysis, and results visualization.
Postprocessor of CAE visualizes main parameters of stress-strain state as well as combinations of different fields in spatial or time coordinates, in different sections of the structure and in 1D plots, 2D and 3D scenes.
2) A cloud-based CAE solution. It was created specifically for designers: the end user does not need to have special knowledge in the field of strength engineering analysis.
This solution allows to carry out a verification calculation in a fast and cost-effective way. Now the service functionality is limited to static analysis of parts and simple assemblies. The cloud service is available from anywhere in the world where it is possible to connect to the Internet, and does not require installation.
The Russian company is looking for foreign partners (engineering companies) to sign license agreements. Under the license agreement, the company will provide the software and holder of the exclusive/non-exclusive right to sell the software product and also provide services related with transfer of technical and reference information related to operation of the software product.
One of the advantages of САЕ solvers is a flexibility in the choice of a numerical method: finite element method and spectral element method could be used. Spectral element method provides considerable speedup with respect to Finite element method (FEM) in nonstationary problems characterized by fast processes, e.g. seismic loading, nondestructive examination and improved convergence in nonlinear problems.
САЕ can be efficiently applied for performing the following types of structural analysis:
• Static and dynamic (implicit or explicit);
• Modal and harmonic;
• Geometrically nonlinear (finite deformations, large displacements);
• Physically nonlinear (hyperelastic and plastic materials);
• Contact: bonded, friction(less);
• Thermal, thermoelastic;
• Porous, poroelastic;
• Effective properties for composite materials.
All simulations can be parallelized on multicore systems using High performance computing (HPC) capabilities.
Type: SMEs, large companies.
Role: Under the license agreement, the company will provide the software and holder of the exclusive/non-exclusive right to sell the software product and also provide services related with transfer of technical and reference information related to operation of the software product.