If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Polish company specializing in the distribution of ventilation and air conditioning systems, with experience in the industry and a wide portfolio of clients, offers its services as a distributor and representative of producers and suppliers of ventilation and air conditioning systems: ventilation units, fans, heaters, fan coils, and coolers. Cooperation is offered in the form of distribution or commercial agreement.
The Polish company was founded in 2004. It is located in the south-east part of Poland. The company is run by two ambitious, educated and experienced business women, with experience in work as commercial directors and sales managers, in the largest Polish companies in the field of ventilation and air conditioning.
They offer to potential partners their excellent knowledge of the Polish market of ventilation and air conditioning systems and several hundred companies in the portfolio of clients representing construction sector (general contractors, installers, designers, wholesalers).
They would like to establish cooperation with manufacturers / suppliers in the field of ventilation and air conditioning systems abroad:
* ventilation units,
* domestic fans,
* industrial and commercial fans,
* smoke extraction and ventilation systems,
* ventilation heaters,
* fan coils, and
Potential cooperation may include:
- commercial representation
- launching a new product on the Polish market
- brand building
- opening and developing a branch in Poland
- sales network management
The company is looking for all size companies, preferably with the experience in international cooperation.
The cooperation types considered:
- distribution services agreement- an agreement between a potential partner in need of having its products distributed in Poland and the Polish distributor that specializes in providing that function. A distribution agreement can be exclusive or not. A Polish distributor will be responsible to buy and sell products from another company.
- commercial services agreement- an agreement establishing a fiduciary relationship whereby Polish company as an agent represents a principal and may take actions that bind the principal legally. Payment to the agent will be made in the form of a commission or on a retainer basis.
The aim of the cooperation is to establish medium or long-term cooperation with foreign partner that is looking for new markets for its products. The conditions will be individually negotiated.
The company is looking for partners who possess expertise in the field of productions of ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Expected partner should be the manufacturer whose products meet all legal requirements and standards compliant with EU law.
Role of the partner:
Selected partners should be manufacturers interested in launching their products on to the Polish market, seeking for distributors or agents.
The conditions will be individually negotiated. The company is aiming at establishing a long-term cooperation, if the standards are met.
Both forms of cooperation are welcomed.
- experience in introduction new products into the Polish market,
- experience in concluding contracts with foreign partners
- communication in English