If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Russian company specialized in providing business with "on-demand software" and further IT assistance is looking for partners to sign a license agreement, a commercial agency agreement with technical assistance as well as an outsourcing agreement.
The company from Moscow established in 2015, generally specializing in providing business with "on-demand software" (Software as a service, SaaS) and further IT assistance. The company is also ready to get involved into R&D of new mobile applications.
The company offers several Fintech mobile apps that it has crated and is regularly upgrading.
1. Mobile bank combining 2 major functions: it facilitates saving up money and helps to learn financial literacy at the same time.
2. Tutorial app created in a game form that enables any person to get investment experience. At the same time, it allows banks or brokers avoid spending money on the promotion of their services.
3. Platform which connects brokers and their clients and enables to invest in shares or securities on-line.
The Russian company is looking for foreign partners and investors (SMEs, large companies and universities) to sign an agreement on mutually discussed terms. Under the license agreement, the company will provide mobile software and holder of the exclusive/non-exclusive right to sell it and transfer necessary reference documentation. Under the commercial agency agreement with technical assistance, the company will provide a number of services in support of, or essential to the transfer of its IT. Under the outsourcing agreement, the company will provide specified ICT services for a stated period of time.
1. Mobile apps are easily integrated into most popular platforms and have user friendly interface.
2. Mobile bank targets different audiences. However, due to its concept, it is going to be appealing to children, therefore enabling them to get financial services. It also has unique educational content. The app stimulates to make savings through personal engagement.
3. Tutorial app is actually aimed at reducing costs on advertising and promotion of financial services since it has a viral growth.
4. On-line investment platform functions on a B2B market.
The company has successfully finished R&D on Financial literacy teaching.
Type: SMEs, large companies, universities.
Role: under the license agreement, the partner must pay a fee for using the mobile app. Under the commercial agency agreement with technical assistance, the partner must represent the company's product on a foreign market. Under the outsourcing agreement, the partner must pay regular fees for the services provided by the Russian company.