If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Spanish start-up has developed a IoT (Internet of Things) platform that includes all the functionality needed to design, provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot any IoT application. They are looking for technology partners in the sensoring and/or analytics/artificial intelligence to complement their solution and address full verticals in the Industry 4.0, Energy, Transport, Logistics, Agro, etc. in any country in Europe.
In today's environment of global competition, technological development and innovation; companies, especially manufacturing, are forced to reconfigure their manufacturing and management processes.
Nevertheless, there is a clear absence of understanding between Industrial and digital sectors, corporate culture, business operations, technology standards, tools, talent background, sales processes, capital needs, scalability….
In this context, a Spanish tech-based company specialized in IoT (Internet of Things) with more than 16 years of experience in the field and in M2M (Machine to Machine) solutions, has developed an IoT (Internet of Things) platform that includes all the functionality needed to design, provision, manage, monitor and troubleshoot any IoT application. From a single platform, the users can monitor all their assets, obtain remote control, perform data analytics and visualize remotely. This platform can operate millions of devices, updating and monitoring operation status and providing trackable notifications and corrective actions. It is a scalable solution and very flexible with an easy dashboard customisation (can be fully customised within weeks), and / or interfacing with the current customer business processes.
All the features in this IoT platform have been designed to fit in all the vertical scenarios like Smart Energy, Smart Grid, industry 4.0, Logistics & Transport, Retail, etc, support for different communication technologies.
The main technical features of the platform are:
• IOT functions; data collector, datamodel design and configuration, storage of IoT information on BigData basis, processing, collected data transformation, extension. It allows to generate aggregated historical information over collected and extended information and it support in business processes (Onfield commissioning and decomisioning, billing, Device/Machine warranty, …)
• The Devices Management is by a complete and powerful module to perform an optimized Operation and maintenance of the IoT infrastructure (Machines, Devices, Communications, etc.) with the next features; automatic Inventory collection, proactive Device and communications operational status monitoring, device Massive Operation and alarms.
• The Interoperability is based on a powerful Web Interface flexible to build in a few steps vertical solution interfaces.
• The connectivity is agnostic, supporting all most well known and disruptive communication technologies (NBIoT, LTE Cat M, Sigfox, 2G/3G, LORA, …). It is Multi-tenancy and Sub-tenancy, flexible and Scalable.
The company is looking for technology partners in the sensoring and/or analytics/artificial intelligence to complement their solution and address full verticals in the mentioned sectors and in any country in Europe.
Currently the market offers two large groups of software solutions to support business processes. The first one, provides solutions with specialized software for a specific industry, and responds to specific needs of companies, such as a certain production process (vertical solutions software). The second is the type of software used for the administration of any kind of business, and has configuration tools that allow specializing the solution for a specific case (horizontal solutions software).
Due to The IoT business associated to vertical business models, demand important maturation yet, this company offers a new business model of horizontal nature, versatile, robust and flexible. Thus, the proposed system guarantees the availability of data for the different and very varied vertical solutions:
-It covers the operational, fulfilment (activation / provisioning) and service assurance needs of the customers. All this embedded in a fully integrable environment through the API (Application Programming Interface).
-Flexible architecture, managing any kind of device through our device agents or our huge database of compatible protocols (most of the standards in the market).
-Ready for quick integration (premise, SaaS, PaaS) with any vertical, speed and robustness are the keys.
-Stable and coherent ecosystems of partners to cover any need, providing a full vertical architecture on demand.
-Bidirectional support for both data collection and operation from and to devices.
-Integrated by default with managed connectivity platforms offered by most important telco companies.
Type of partner sought:
• Technology complementary partner
• Device, Sensor and Machine Manufacturers
• Bigdata and business process Integrators
• Communication Providers, Communication Device Manufacturers
Specific area of activity of the partner:
• Logistic and Transport
- Task to be performed:
• Complement our offering with Analytics / BI / AI and /or sensoring to create a robust vertical solution