If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The textile company from Lithuania is specialized in the production of protective single-use and reusable clothing: gowns, overalls, aprons, hoods, masks. The company is seeking to expand with products abroad more, therefore, is looking for trade intermediaries to work under a distribution services agreement and is offering to potential partners a manufacturing agreement as well.
The Lithuanian textile company is in the market since 1940. It is specialized in the production of womenswear mostly but it extended activities with the new area now - protective clothing manufacturing. The company is producing single-use and reusable protective products such as gowns, overalls, aprons, hoods, protective masks. Products are ISO9001:2015 certified, made from polycotton or light non-woven water repellent fabric.
Main protective products are:
- Masks, reusable, made from medical fabric (65% polyester, 35% cotton), various colors and styles:
* single layer
* double layer
* double layer with pocket inside
* Single-use waterproof overall with zipper (non-woven fabric)
* Reusable overall made from medical fabric, with zipper (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
* Single-use waterproof gown with zipper (non-woven fabric)
* Reusable gown made from medical fabric, with zipper (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
* Reusable hood made from medical fabric (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
The company also offers protective products made from fabrics that meet EN14126:2003EN or EN13795:2019 standards. These products are now being tested with BSI (British Standards Institution) to obtain a CE stamp.
Main certified protective (non-sterile) products are:
- Isolation gowns: single-use and reusable.
- Suits: single-use and reusable.
- Aprons: single-use and reusable.
- Hoods: single-use and reusable (each consists of 2 models: with ties for fastening and better adjustment or elastic around the head for a better fit) and reusable.
Specification of fabrics are used in production:
- Non-Woven, 100g/m2, meets EN14126:2003 standard
- 50% Polypropylene, 50% Polyester
- Low linting
- Fluid resistance
- 99% Polyester 1% Carbon, 84 g/m2, meets EN13795:2019 standard
- Low linting
- Fire resistance
- Fluid resistance.
Being able to offer competitive, quick services and huge manufacturing capacities, the company feels the demand to attract new foreign customers (other sewing companies protective clothes final users - hospitals, laboratories, food processing companies, etc.) and is willing to offer manufacturing services to them.
The company is looking for trade intermediaries for its manufactured products as well and is offering to work under a distribution agency agreement.
• Know-how and more than 70-years of experience in the textile sector.
• A wide spectrum of services: materials source, construction, patterns grading, samples sewing, embroidering, pleating, logistics and etc.
• Developed cutting and design department: state-of-the-art Lectra System, including 3D fitting.
• A large range of different types and sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL) of protective clothing.
• Top-quality guarantee. There is a very strict quality control system during all processes of production.
• Production capacity - up to 500 000 pcs. per month (depends on the product type).
• Production cycle takes 2-4 weeks after the reception of materials.
• MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) depends on product complexity.
• Work on CMT (Cut-Make-Trim), RMG (Ready-Made-Garment) bases, Private label.
• Full process realization from the idea to the ready-made-product.
• No limit for sewing fabrics in general.
• Working according to The Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code.
• A member of Sedex (Sedex members include many of the world’s most recognizable brands, as well as thousands of factories, producers and industry experts).
The manufacturer exports more than 90 % of its products.
The Lithuanian company seeks to expand with protective clothes abroad more. It seeks to find new business partners: other sewing companies, protective clothes final users (hospitals, laboratories, food processing companies, etc.). The company is willing to offer its services under manufacturing agreement to them.
The company is looking for trade intermediaries (protective clothes distributors, pharmacy nets, hospital suppliers, etc.) for its manufactured products as well and is offering to work under a distribution agency agreement.
Long-term cooperation and keen knowledge of the local market are preferable.