If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Serbian SME offers innovative machines in the field of balancing equipment industry. The offer is a completely new construction according ISO 1940-1 standards. Advantage over similar products is the innovative combination of system elements that bring possibility of installing a machine in place where customers have need for system balancing. The company is looking for strategic partners interested for license agreement and joint development.
Small Serbian company, based on 29 years of experience in manufacturing of vibration and balancing device offers a portable balancing machines.
Design of portable balancing machines fits the shape of the most common rotor types and provides easy placement, rapid adjustment and run up with an accurate measurement. Usually for the specific rotor types, that outfit the standard range, the balancing machines must be updated. Balancing procedure is defined due to ISO 1940-1 and the operation speed is regularly as low as possible enabling detection of specified residual unbalance for the appropriate quality grade.
• pedestal : cast iron, SL25
• adjustable measuring supports: MO1 i MO2; steel sheet
• drive unit:
o Ac. motor/inverter – gearbox – (direct drive)
• tracking of unbalance vector
o optical encoder, direct drive
o photo cell, belt drive
• sensor: piezoelectric
• balancing quality grade: G1- G6.3, (according ISO 1940-1)
• calibration systems: digital
• max. rotor weight 7 t
• max rotor diam. 1900 mm
• mobile machine
• direct drive; AC motor + freq. inverter, power P= 7,5 KW
Current and Potential Domain of Application:
- Companies that manufacture balancing machines.
- All branches industries which have need for maintenance of rotational machinery (electric generators, fans, el. motors, pumps, compressors, mills, separators, centrifuges, blowers...)
The main innovation is a possibility to install machines where customers have need to balance some kind of rotation part. Such a possibility of moving makes the price of balancing lower. Also the software is developed as easiest in the field of balancing machines. With this innovation the operator can easily manage machine.
- max. rotor weight 7 t
- max rotor diam. 1900 mm
- Type of partner sought:
Industry of sensor technology related to balancing.
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
Manufacturing of measurements instruments and equipment.
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: license agreement (testing and production of new line).