If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
the energy department of a Spanish technology centre is offering its energy dynamic modelling simulation of new and existing buildings to companies, architectural studios and public administrations interested in obtaining detailed information and techniques for the energy efficiency of buildings they are working with.
Partnerships sought are service agreement and research cooperation agreement with any type of entity in the field of energy efficiency.
Since 1994 the Spanish centre of horizontally integrated technology is specialized in offering global solutions to companies. It provides developments, processes, systems and products, which operate in five economic sectors: industry, energy and environment, construction and infrastructure, agrofood, health and quality of life.
Energy efficiency aims to reduce the amount of energy required to provide products and services. Improvements in energy efficiency are generally achieved by different ways: adopting a more efficient technology, by production process, or by application of commonly accepted methods to reduce energy losses. This is also the case for a building efficiency at the time of modulating its construction.
The Spanish technology centre has broad experience in optimising processes and formulations of energy efficiency of buildings. Besides, it has developed new techniques of dynamic simulation of new and existing buildings through advanced tools that will allow the calibration and validation of models as the base to improve the building and its systems.
The technology centre offers its techniques and know-how to companies, architectural studios and public administrations interested in:
- Investing in obtaining innovative solutions to improve the energy efficiency of buildings.
- Obtaining accurate and detailed characterisation of energy demand, energy consumption and dimensioning of the systems of buildings.
- For services agreement are companies, especially construction industries, architectural studios or public administrations interested on energy efficiency of buildings.
- For research cooperation agreement are entities (companies, universities or research and technology centres) interested in shaping a project about developing new products or technologies for future calls in Horizon2020 in the field of energy efficiency.
By using technology centre´s techniques, the company will have a rigorous report to improve the energy efficiency of a building.
Technology centre’s building energy efficiency services consists on:
- Obtaining and submitting the registration of the energy efficiency certification of the building (new or already built).
- Energy characterization of the operational demands (under construction or already built).
- Characterization of energy systems performance and production of thermal and electrical consumption profiles (baseline production).
- Set of simulations to assess the potential of different energy conceptions of buildings and its systems.
- Report with alternative scenarios for the energy design of new buildings or rehabilitation projects by modifying the architectural concept and/or the generation systems, distribution and use of energy.
Research Cooperation Agreement:
- Any type of entity: companies, universities or research and technology centres
- Interested in developing an international research and development project in the field of energy efficiency of buildings.
- Partners sought are companies, specially construction industries but also architectural studios and public administrations.
- The type of cooperation depends on the needs of the company.