If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Korean SME has specialized in manufacturing switchboards and automatic control panels since established in 1990. The company is planning on improvement of battery and renewable energy by submitting a proposal of Eureka/Eurostars2. Under research cooperation agreement, partners should lead the field of battery and renewable energy to apply on power transmission and distribution systems.
A Korean company was incorporated in 1990 and focused on development of technology applicable on power transmission and distribution system.
The company comes up with the idea of advanced technology in this field because many devices are turning into electronic products in the modern society, meaning that the demand of batteries is consistently increasing while the ratio of collection and recycling of used batteries is considerably low.
The company aims to solve the environmental problems as the use of heavy metals in the battery steadily increases and results in environmental pollution.
The company is seeking for partners to collaborate on introducing technology of collecting the batteries and recycling or extracting the heavy metals in the battery through the advanced technology of disassembling and recycling of the battery by submitting proposal of Eurostars2 or Eureka under research cooperation agreement.
Deadline for EOI: 15th May 2020
Deadline for Call: 15th June 2020
Project Duration: 104 weeks
- Various electric products are used and the use of batteries is increasing rapidly
- Battery recycling technology can be used to reuse batteries or to collect heavy metals in batteries to prevent environmental pollution
- The advanced technology enables solve the environmental problems by extracting the heavy metals in the battery
- Type of partner sought: Technological SME or Research Institute
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Any partner specialized in the technology of batteries and environmental engineering at the same time
- Task to be performed: Under research cooperation agreement, the partners should be expertise in the field of battery development but also should be willing to collaborate on advanced technology to solve environmental problems due to industrial materials like batteries.