If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The industrial solutions department of a Spanish technology centre is offering a management system focused on obtaining and synthesizing information and knowledge from a big quantity of data.The tool helps companies to receive back specific information and knowledge whilst saving a lot of time.
Partnership sought is service agreement (open to any public authority, bank or company on any sector) and research cooperation agreement in the field of big data analysis.
The Spanish horizontally integrated technology centre, specialized in offering global solutions to companies, has been working since 1994, in developments, processes, systems and products. It operates in five different economic sectors (industry, energy and environment, construction and infrastructure, agrofood, health and quality of life).
Nowadays, many companies and other kind of private and public organizations are facing the problems experienced by big data. These problems are produced by the big amount of information that these organizations have to deal with (including complexity and speed of the information). This information is often very difficult to control and to resume in order to obtain the required data to produce knowledge. Mainly, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), but also other organizations, have no budget to invest on staff or capacity to dedicate working hours to control this information flow.
Spanish technology centre has broad experience in optimising the information obtained from big data in order to get the required more concrete data to produce knowledge. Some examples are segmentation of clients, demand prediction or anomalies detection.
The technology centre offers its product and know-how to companies and other organizations interested in solving any of these situations:
- Reducing time to analyse information.
- Optimizing their activities and performance.
- Speeding up decision activities to produce market decisions.
- Investing on their own activities and trademark image.
- For service agreement: companies on energy or manufacturing sector (mainly SMEs, but open to any other one) and also banks or public administrations.
- The technology centre is also interested in research cooperation agreement with entities (companies, universities or research and technology centres) interested in developing a project in Horizon2020 in the field of big data analysis.
The tool is fully oriented to obtain useful information for the client from all the data gathered. It is a system easy to manage with a conventional computer or a more sophisticated one, depending on the data collected. The client will receive a report with the information requested.
An additional service is the development of a programme, so the client can repeat the process at their convenience.
Research Cooperation Agreement:
- Type of entity: companies, universities or research and technology centres.
- Interested in developing an international research and development project in the field of big data analysis, including LEIT-ICT programme (leadership in enabling and industrial technologies - information and communication technologies programme) or any Horizon 2020 call involved with this technology.
- It is sought any company (SMEs mainly) in any sector as well as public authorities or banks.
- The role of the above-mentioned organizations depends on their needs. Normally it would be included under the provider/client standardized relationship.