If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Spanish SME, active in software programming, has developed a novel smart indoor location and guidance platform. It is a complete indoor wayfinding solution with geolocated contents and audio guides.This tool helps innovate and offer new advanced services for customers and employees.They are interested in partnerships with local IT companies or final users for commercial agreements with technical assistance and/or technical cooperation as well as with investors for financial agreements.
Smart concepts are present nowadays in every single space of a city, town, village or even a building.
Having the possibility to turn any space into a smart space (security, access, communication, position) opens a world of benefits and advantages for citizens, employers, consumers and companies from any area of activity.
A Southern Spanish SME, active in the area of software programming, has developed a multilingual smart indoor location and guidance platform. This tool is a powerful location and guidance platform that it helps its users to offer new services to the customers and employees.
The main use of this tool is that helps the user to locate himself inside a space, search information about what is near and easily follow a route to the destination.
This tool can be run on IOS and Android platforms and has several market applications:
* It can be used in museums and culture spaces as an interactive guide and automatic audioguide for smartphones.
* It can be used in hospitals to help users get to the consultation, waiting rooms or other services.
* It can be used in shopping centers and malls as a new revenue channel that increases visits and enhance communication with customers.
* It can be used in fairs and conferences as a single app to improve the effectiveness of all events.
* It can be used in corporate buildings to reduce inefficiencies and facilitate the internal movements of workers and visitors.
* It can be used in hotels and resorts to help clients get around the resort.
The most important features of this solution are the following:
a) It uses Bluetooth low energy beacons to locate the smartphones, show maps, user position and closer interest points. The batteries can last for 10 years.
b) Interactive map for a quick reach to contents and destination. The user can select a destination into the space, directly on the app map or either through the search box, and quickly obtain the directions on the map on how to get there from his actual position.
c) Audioguides. The app will read specific text content using smartphone reading capabilities, converting it in audio, helping the creation an management of high quality audio guides.
e) Geolocated content management. Contents are placed exactly where they really are in the space so they can be found in an intuitive way through the app maps. Contents are managed through the cloud management system. It can be done by the user or by the IT service provider.
f) Push notifications can be sent to the user app based on user location. This means that messages can be sent to people who are in specific rooms or who are not available at a given moment.
g) The system includes a cloud management system for maps, routes and content edition. It also gathers anonymous usage data that feeds the "big data" database for a complete data analysis of people flows, route preferences, searches, and other valuable information that can be extracted.
The SME is interested in several types of agreements depending on the nature and specific interest of the potential partner:
a) Investors for scaling-up.
b) Final users for commercial agreements with technical assistance. These users will provide their specific needs for a right implementation of the technology. They will be provided with technical support and maintenance by the Spanish developer.
c) IT companies for technical cooperation in terms of commercial prospection in their local areas, implementation of the technology and first level support. They will also contribute to enhance the technology in cooperation.
- Simple and intuitive cloud platform.
- Flexible - No calibration needed to deploy and maintain.
- It can be configured to satisfy each project requirements and every customer need.
- This tool helps the user to locate himself inside a space, search information about what is near and easily follow a route to the destination.
- Mobility profile helps user to get alternative route proposals.
- It can be prepared with specific routes to suggest to users different ways of enhancing the visitor experience.
- The automatic reading of content is perfect for creating high quality audio guides.
- Big data generated is a valuable asset, and it will contribute to understanding the visitor experiences to spaces, mobility trends, search needs, and requested routes.
The Spanish SME is interested in getting in contact with investors , final users (related to the target markets) and IT providers.
Type of cooperation will depend on the partner:
a) Investors are sought to boost growth.
b) Final users (hospitals, museums, public buildings, hotels, department stores...) are sought for commercial agreements with technical assistance. They will provide their specific needs for a right implementation of the technology. The Spanish SME will provide them technical support and maintenance once the innovation starts running.
c) IT companies are desirable for technical cooperation or commercial agreements with technical assistance. They will cooperate in terms of commerce prospection in their local areas, implementation of the technology and first level support. They will also contribute to enhance the technology in cooperation with the Spanish SME.