If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Korean SME is seeking technology related to energy efficiency, such as reduction of electricity, greenhouse gas and fine dust. The company is now interested in thermal energy conversion system for generation using temperature differences either from land vs. seawater, or from underground water vs solar heat. Partnership can be under commercial agreement with technical assistance, technical cooperation agreement, and license agreement.
The Korean company has specialized in energy diagnosis and power factor improvement since 2014. The Korean company is also working on inventory for greenhouse gas and certification for emission reduction.
The company is planning on developing thermal energy conversion system, which would result in the establishment of power plant and operating generation. They expect that it will generate energy using the thermal difference between the ground heat exchanger (12°C) and solar collector (70°C). Even if there is no huge temperature difference, the evaporation of refrigerant operates a turbine, enabling thermal energy conversion.
Under commercial agreement with technical assistance, the company would like to commercialize the advanced technology by applying on existing products. License agreement will enable for them to establish a power plant and develop action by utilizing the thermal difference from land, seawater, underground water, and solar energy applicable on low pressure turbine and refrigerant Ammonia.
Finally, the company wants their partners to be expertise in the field of energy efficiency in order to reduce environmental problems such as greenhouse gas and fine dust with a partnership of technical cooperation agreement.
- Expertise on temperature difference in ground heat exchange system and a solar collector that will enable daytime thermal difference generation achievable
- Desirable to have a differential thermal generation system, which operates when the difference goes beyond 20°C.
- Type of partner sought: SME, Large companies, Research Institute
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Energy management and power transmission
- Task to be performed: Partners should be expertise of energy management which influences in reduction of fine dust and greenhouse gas with partnership of commercial agreement with technical assistance, license agreement, and technical cooperation agreement.