If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Ukrainian company from north part of country specialized in production of wood pellets wants to conclude distribution services and commercial agency agreements with trade partners all over the world to promote and sell its products on new local markets.
The Ukrainian company from Chernihiv region, established in 2006, specializes in the production of wood pellets. The company operates at the local market. The factory is equipped with the advanced machinery and equipment that may operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The production volume allows the company to keep in stock more than 100 tons of pellets, which can be shipped within 24 hours from the date of payment. The qualified staff, modern facilities and the computerised machines guarantee the production quality in accordance with clients requirements.
- Pellets are produced from natural wood without any chemical blending compounds thus providing a low percentage of ash content (less than 0,41%).
- The company manufactures 6mm and 8 mm pellets.
- The final product comes in 1 000 kg big bags, 40 kg, 20 kg, 15 kg bags and fully complies with the European Certificate of Conformity DIN.
- The product has no expiry date provided it is not exposed to humidity.
For industrial enterprises, warehouses, grain dryers, bakeries and other large buyers, it packs the pellets in soft polypropylene containers (big bags) of 1-1.2 tons, which can be used as returnable packaging. The SME can also ship pellets in bulk to Euro dumpers - from 27 tons. For private consumers and small boiler houses - polypropylene bags of 20-40 kg are used.
The company has the ambition to develop new partnerships all over the world and to expand on new markets. It is looking for reliable partners (distributors/wholesalers/trade agents), interested to sell its products in new local markets. Commercial agency agreement or distribution services agreement is offered to potential partners in order to spread products in the European markets and to increase the number of end-users in Europe.
- Wood pellets measure up to the European Certificate of Conformity DIN for domestic and industrial applications.
- They offer a renewable, clean, comfortable, efficient and cost effective source of energy.
- The main advantage of biofuel pellets is a higher rate of heat transfer.
- There is low ash content (less than 0.41%) as compared to coal. Thus, use of fuel pellets is considered more cost-efficient. Due to a lower emission level during burning, such pellets are environmentally friendly.
The company is looking for distributors and trade agents with experience in the field of biomass for the distribution of wood pellets. Potential partners must have good knowledge and proven experience in wholesale and retail trade. The Ukrainian company is looking for reliable partners willing to build long-term cooperation. Distribution services agreements and commercial agency agreements are sought.