Sorry, this partnering opportunity is closed.
The Dutch recruitment company is looking for SME’s and start-ups in Europe that offer solutions to provide candidates more control over their own data and make it easier for them to adjust and enrich their resume. The cooperation would be in the frame of a research agreement. This technology request refers to an innovation challenge published on an open platform.
The Dutch company is a specialist in recruitment for strategic positions. They also mediate interim managers and specialists and offer expertise and solutions for assessment, talent development, coaching and outplacement.
The company is managing the data of tens of thousands of candidates. It is practically impossible for them to keep all this data up-to-date. An up-to-date resume is the key to make a perfect match.
The company is posing two challenging questions:
• How can SME’s and start-ups help them in creating a new way of data management, that can be integrated into their current systems?
• How can candidates control their own data, adjust and enrich their resume.
What issues should be addressed:
• Candidates send their data and give approval to use them. They don’t see exactly what happens with their data;
• The Dutch company wants to facilitate the candidates if they change their data. For example: at the moment if they wish to change or add their working experience they have to send a complete new resume;
• The Dutch company wants to have the actual up-to-date data/information of the candidates;
• Candidates have to put in a lot of effort to enrich their data (references, assessments, 360 degree feedback);
• The company is striving to comply fully within the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The candidates should be able to manage their own data within the privacy rules of the GDPR;
• The candidates don’t exactly know where their data have been stored, at which intermediaries, in what kind of form or how up-to-date their data is.
Description of the request:
• They are looking for ideas that contribute to solve this specific technical request;
• The solutions will be tested with the candidates;
• The Dutch company is looking for solutions that can be easily implemented and can operate at least within Carerix and Lotus Notes;
• They can act as a launching customer for this new way of data management. This could realize a new way of working within the whole sector.
The Dutch company is open to different types of partnerships such as a research cooperation agreement.
IMPORTANT: This Technology Request refers to an innovation challenge published on an open innovation internet platform. If an organization expresses interest before closing date, it will be guided towards this open innovation platform. After registration participants can browse free through other submissions and engage in discussions. All submissions will get feedback by the company on this open platform. The challenge closes on October 7th, 2019. Mind that posts on this platform are not confidential.
Beside open discussions on the platform, sharing of confidential information will be made possible on demand. After that, the firm will select the SME's with whom they would like to cooperate in the development of a solution. Once the challenge is closed, Expressions of Interest for this technology request will be treated in the traditional way.
The Dutch recruitment company wants to get in contact with relevant parties for innovative solutions who have the expertise, methods and technologies in order to provide candidates more control over their own data and make it easier for them to adjust and enrich their resume. Relevant disciplines:
• Data management;
• ICT and ICT security;
• Legal; General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
• Block chain;
• Video and vlog;
• Consumer behaviour;
• Creativity (out of box).
Other stages are also interesting for this Dutch company:
- Already on the market
- Available for demonstration
- Field Tested / Evaluated
- Prototype available for demonstration
Type of partner sought:
Role of partner:
SME's are invited to share their ideas and propose their solutions. After being selected, the SME will be proposed to participate in the development of a new reporting approach for this organization.
Other types of partnership can be offered and discussed with the Dutch recruitment company.