If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Ukrainian scientific institute offers probiotic, also effective as a feed additive. The basis of the preparation - two spore strains of bacteria of the genus Bacillus. The biopreparation exhibits antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and immunomodulatory activity, improves the digestibility of feed. The institute is interested in cooperation with enterprises that specialize in the production of microbial biopreparations. The partnership is possible on the basis of license agreement.
Since of the 50s the institute is the leading scientific center in Ukraine in the field of the development and introduction of microbial preparations.
The spread of antibiotic resistance strains of microorganisms have created a growing global threat. Therefore the use of probiotics as feed supplements in animal production has increased considerably over the last decade, particularly since the ban on antibiotic growth promoters in the livestock sector.
Most probiotics are based on lactic acid bacteria. However, spore probiotics have several advantages. They are resistant to aggressive environmental influences
and have a high metabolic activity.
The biopreparation based on two bacilli strains and has the following characteristics:
- Antibacterial, antifungal action is due to the synthesis of strains of antibiotic substances and bacteriolytic and yeast enzymes.
- The immunomodulatory action occurs by induction of synthesis of endogenous interferon and activation of phagocytic activity of leukocytes and macrophages.
- The antioxidant effect of the biopreparetion is due to the synthesis of compounds of phenolic nature.
- The weight gain of the livestock is due to the synthesis of strains of enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, and others.
The probiotic can be used for birds, pigs, and cattle for the purpose of treating and preventing dysbiosis, intestinal and purulent infections, improving the digestibility of feed, and stimulating animal growth.
- increase in bird survival up to 3%
- reduction or elimination of pathogenic microflora
- an increase in egg production by 3.5%.
The institute interested in international cooperation under the conditions of a non-exclusive license. The institute has the experience in such cooperation with domestic and foreign enterprises.
Under the license agreement strains of bacteria, scientific and technical documentation, technology of obtaining a biopreparation will be transferred, scientific consultations will be provided. The license purpose is to introduce the solution into production.
The two strains of bacteria Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, which complement each other by biological activity, provides a complex action of the biopreparation:
- due to the ability of probiotic strains of bacilli to form spores of the biopreparation resistant to the adverse effects of the environment;
- strains keep their biological activity for a long time;
- a high antagonistic activity in relation to a wide range of pathogenic microflora;
- a high antimicrobial, enzymatic and antioxidant activity;
- manifest immunomodulatory and antitumor activity;
- stable during production and storage.
Ready for use on the market. The biopreparetion is registered in the Czech Republic.
The patent is received in Ukraine
Enterprises specializing in the production of microbial preparations, biofactories, are able to introduce licensed biotechnology into production, are sought.
According to the license agreement, the institute transfers strains of bacteria, scientific and technical documentation and discloses the process of biopreparation obtaining. If necessary, counseling on the terms of additional agreements is possible.