If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Dutch technology centre for sales and service of vertical disc stack separator is offering self cleaning separators for cream separation, milk cleaning, whey separation, whey clarification and milk standardization. The technology can be applied in small and large dairies. The company offers a commercial agreement with technical assistance to experienced partners with a complementary product portfolio and service department in various countries in Europe.
Dutch company is, within a group of companies, responsible for the dairy sector in Europe, Russia and the CIS countries. The company obtained a major market share in the environmental sector with its decanter centrifuges and vertical disc stack separators in various industries such as food, chemicals, textile and paper industry as well as the public sector.
The extractors and centrifuges on offer vary in capacity from 1m3 up to 150m3. The systems are closed units: clean, odour tight and safe processing. High grade SS steel, is used such as AISI 1.4470 Duplex, AISI316 or AISI304 for all parts.
The main areas of dairy applications for the vertical self cleaning centrifuges are:
- cream separation
- milk cleaning
- whey separation
- whey clarification
- milk standardization
Principles of the separation system:
The separator is used for the separation of two or more phases of different specific gravity, in particular for the clarifying of 2 liquids in which suspended solids might be present.
All surfaces in contact with milk and cream are subjected to metal removing process and thus a smooth surface is obtained. This smooth surface prevents the formation of bacteria and enabless more efficient cleaning (CIP). The feed zone of the bowl is specially designed to prevent milk from coagulation.
Self-cleaning separators enables the operation to be continuous. Milk is fed into the bowl of the separator softly. With the help of high centrifugal forces within the bowl solids are separated from milk through disc stack. Solids are collected in the solid holding space where they are discharged automatically out of the bowl within preset time intervals. Discharge mechanism can be adjusted very precisely in order to minimize the product losses. Intervals can be set from the PLC (Programmable Logic Controller).
General production features:
- Since its early days the main market has been the agricultural sector. This sector is characterised by seasonal demands, pushing maximum production, with no downtime allowed for maintenance. Breakdowns need to be avoided at all costs. Equipment had to be robust, reliable and easy to maintain. These features characterise the companies equipment today.
- Nowadays robotic manufacturing techniques are used for welding and machining. This enables consistent high quality and accuracy of fabrication.
The company is prepared to guarantee all in maintenance costs for only 6% of the total investment costs per year for a period of 5 years. The maintenance costs are so low due to the quality of the production process and materials. Furthermore, the company has a unique parts exchange program in operation. Customers who attend this program are able to change a scroll within 48 hours.
The end-users / customers are generally the following target groups:
- Dairy farmer's cooperatives
Potential partners are most likely to be located within the following target groups:
- Consultants and engineering companies, both national and international;
- large contractors, active in the dairy field;
- small to medium contractor building local dairies for the industry;
The partner will be responsible for start-up, commissioning, service and client training for a specific region, therefore the Dutch company offers a commercial agreement with technical assistance.
Compared to similar technologies and machines on offer, this system offers the following advantages:
- The self cleaning centrifuge operates stand-alone and does not require to be operated by personnel
- Discharge mechanism can be adjusted very precisely in order to minimize the product losses.
- Fully automated control systems of separators can be easily integrated in the complete process lines.
- The company can customize its centrifuges according to the wishes of the client.
The Dutch company is offering commercial agreement to partners such as: consultants and engineering companies, large contractors (active in the dairy sector), small-, to medium contractor building local dairies for the industry, cooperatives.
The partner will be responsible for start-up, commissioning, service and client training for a specific region.