If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A dynamically growing company from South-West Poland which operates in the field of production of natural cosmetics seeks suppliers of quality ingredients for the production of creams. The desired products are butters from strawberry and tucuma. Also interesting ingredients are vanilla, aloe, jasmine as well as fat-soluble vitamin C and edible oils: hemp, pomegranate, black cumin. The partnership is considered to be in the form of supplier agreement.
The SME from South-West Poland operates in the field of production of natural, bio-friendly cosmetics. It was created by two pharmacists, passionate about herbs and environment. This passion as well as years of experience in cosmetics industry resulted in creation of the new company, specializing in fully natural cosmetic products. The SME has already sold several hundred creams and received very positive feedback from satisfied customers from all around the world.
As of now the company has several different products in the offer, including:
• Care and regenerative cream based only on natural ingredients such as highly concentrated hemp oil (22% of active ingredient)
• Dead Sea carnelian salt. This salt is a potassium-magnesium-lime salt used in skin care, peeling and renewing baths.
• Raspberry and coconut peeling with wheat embryos and vitamin E.
• Serum of youth - oil from grenades and raspberry with vitamin C.
• Cold pressed oils based on camelina, avocado, pumpkin seeds, evening primrose, milk thistle and other natural ingredients
• Coco-plum butter for body. Velvet body butter used for moisturizing. Product shows anti-inflammatory effect, relax and nourishes the skin.
The company is looking for suppliers of natural, high quality butters (based on tucuma, aloe, vanilla or jasmine) for the production of creams. The SME is also interested in purchasing edible oils, fat-soluble vitamin C, teas in balls as well as ready to use cosmetic cream base.
Potential partner should deliver agreed amount of high quality ingredients or ready products according to given specification under supplier agreement. This type of cooperation is preferred as the company is looking for trusted partner to supply them with ingredients on a long-term basis.
• Company created by experienced team of pharmacists combining medical education with a passion for herbal medicine
• Original product recipes created on the basis of own experience and clients' needs (several hundred creams made)
• Product based 100% on natural ingredients, no preservatives or parabens
• The honesty and business ethics
• Knowledge of the Polish market
• Long term cooperation with stable rate of packaging orders which should grow in future
The company is looking for suppliers of quality butters for the production of creams as well as edible oils, fat-soluble vitamin C and teas in balls. The potential partner should be capable of delivering of the 100% safe and high quality products at the right price.
The desired products are:
• Strawberry butter
• Tucuma butter
These are priorities, but SME is also interested in:
• Aloe butter
• Vanilla butter
• Jasmine butter
• Fat-soluble vitamin C - oil soluble, stable form of vitamin C - ascorbic acid palmitate
• Edible oils: hemp, pomegranate, black cumin
• Teas in balls that flourish when brewed. Before brewing, the tea has the shape of an inconspicuous ball, which, placed in hot water, transforms into a beautiful spreading flower.
Additionally, the company is looking for ready to use cosmetic cream base with ingredients similar of identical as the one below:
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba*, Glyceryl Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Glycerin, Sucrose Stearate, Coco Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Borago Officinalis (Starflower) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol (1), Dehydroacetic Acid (2).
Full quality standard specifications as well as quantities will be agreed/provided for all products when contacted.
Polish SME is looking for a partner for long term cooperation based on supplier agreement.
The potential partner should be capable of delivering of the 100% safe and high quality products at the right price.
Business partner should have already experience in the international cooperation.The ideal partner would be a small producer of high quality cosmetic ingredients experienced working with SMEs companies.