If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Korean SME is looking for partners to collaborate on a Eurotars2 project proposal. The project aims to develop and improve adhesive coating technology and display printing industrial technology in the field. Thus, the company is looking for partners related to energy efficiency in building by submitting a proposal of Eureka and Eurostars2 under research cooperation agreement.
A Korean company has been focused on high-tech materials for display industry and materials of automobile component since established in 2001. The company develops coating materials for smart window and building modelling for energy efficiency in order to decrease energy consumption in building.
The company comes up with the idea of development of coating materials and thermos-chromic materials to lower energy consumption in building. For example, there is a representative type of coating, such as AF (Anti-Fingerprint) coating. AF coating prevents foreign substances from being attached and easily removes pollutants from the surface.
Partners should be expertise in coating technology and development of materials for automobile components and should be willing to share their know-how for collaboration.
By submitting proposal of Eurostars2 or Eureka, the company would like to develop more advanced functions on the existing products and have collaboration for building energy efficiency modelling under partnership of research cooperation agreement.
Deadline for EOI: 15th May 2020
Deadline for Call: 15th June 2020
Project Duration: 104 weeks
The technology has advantages that are listed below
- Prevent to lower energy efficiency
- Lowering energy consumption in building
- Developed coating prevents foreign substances from the surface more easily
- Type of partner sought: Companies, Research Institute, University
- Specific area of activity of the partner: Partners should be engaged in coating material, thermos-chromic and building energy efficiency modeling
- Task to be performed: Under research cooperation agreement, the company would like to have a collaboration on improvement of technical functions to be applicable on building energy efficiency modelling.