If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Czech highly experienced battery developer offers customised battery systems and modules including prototyping, testing and approval to urban transport companies, heavy machinery, buses, trolleybuses and AGV (Automated Guided Vehicles) producers. The battery systems are suitable mainly for traction, stationary and industry applications. The company is interested in commercial agreement with technical assistance, joint venture agreement and technical co-operation agreement.
A Czech producer of battery solutions offers development, prototyping, approval and testing of battery systems for traction, stationary and industry applications. The company is also a battery distributor. The company is focused on European B2B (business to business) customers to whom they can offer not high-power and high-energy customised battery systems but also tailor-made development of these battery systems for traction batteries market and stationary energy storage systems market.
1. Traction batteries market:
- manufacturers of buses, trolleybuses
- rolling stock manufacturers
- urban transport companies
- manufacturers of heavy machinery
- AGV manufacturers
- Vehicle fleet owners who are considering its conversion to
electric / hybrid
2. Stationary energy storage systems market:
- owners of photovoltaic / wind power plants (companies, organisations)
- electricity producers
- places sensitive to power outages (production
- suppliers of electrical energy
The company would like to find a partnership based on
a commercial agreement with technical assistance, joint venture agreement and technical co-operation agreement.
In the case of technical cooperation agreement - the aim of the cooperation is to develop new applications and subsequently commercialise the results.
In the case of commercial agreement with technical assistance - the partner interested in cooperation will be provided with turn-key battery solution and advanced training and service how to utilise and operate the installed solution.
In the case of joint venture agreement - the aim of the cooperation is to jointly establish a new entity for utilising know-how and developing new applications and introducing them to markets.
The batteries, packs and systems have following main advantages:
1. Extreme performance capability
- Focus on power applications with high power (such as hybrids and high-power power trains, ESS (eye safety systems), etc.)
- The symmetrical 7C (advanced situation analysis) current manages to pull even the heaviest equipment for several hours at a time without charging.
2. Faster charging time
- Feel free to operate 24/7 (24 hours/7 days). It takes only 5–10 minutes and the completely flat battery is back in full force.
3. Thermal behaviour testing
- The SME can provide system testing and simulations of thermal behaviour as thermal behaviour significantly affects not only lifetime but safety of the battery system itself
4. Deep knowledge of the battery technologies
- The company team is composed of experts in battery technologies with a very enthusiastic approach about new technologies. As soon as any of them are valid and interesting enough for the market, thanks to a team of designers the SME implements the solution to markets. This sets the company apart from companies based on only distribution.
The partner sought is a company or institution from industry with an interest in battery systems and solutions.
The possible cooperation types are as follows:
Commercial agreement with technical assistance:
Partners sought for turn-key battery solution, who will be provided with an advanced training and service from the Czech SME.
Joint venture agreement:
The idea is to jointly establish a new entity for utilising know-how and developing new applications and introducing them to markets.
Technical cooperation agreement:
The cooperation sought is based on developing new applications and commercialisation of the results.