If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German SME invented a silver-coated textile that has antibacterial capacities. It is a patented system "made in Germany“ which can be used in drinking water depots/ tanks, in technical water circuits and other systems storing or transporting liquids. Therefore this product is especially interesting for firms looking to protect their drinking, industrial, production or cooling water from biological contamination. The company is offering agency , distribution and joint venture agreements.
An owner-managed company, developed and patented a textile system that protects water and other liquids against biological contamination. This innovative product was developed in collaboration with an Institute for Medical Microbiology and Hygiene and a University.
The textile system consists of yarn coated with metallic silver. The antibacterial properties of silver (silver ions) provide reliable protection against biological contamination. By means of silver ions, the disadvantageous increase of microorganisms in the water is to be prevented. It is a very low maintenance product. The system does not need an external power source. It is a patented product "Made in Germany".
The textile can be used to protect against biological contamination in drinking water depots of caravans, boats, trains, aircraft. Other areas of usage include:
- drinking water (fresh water storage, drinking water depots, drinking water tanks)
- industrial water (cooling water systems, open and closed cooling water circuits in industry and commerce, wet cooling towers, etc.)
- agriculture (cattle troughs and water depots)
- as a treatment substance in humidifiers, air conditioners, air cleaners/ air washers, dehumidifiers, cooling towers, recooling plants, evaporative cooling systems, ventilation systems
- other water systems (hospital hygiene, dental chairs, evaporation condensers, whirlpools, process water circuits, etc.)
The company has been on the market for many years and has extensive experience with international partners.
The German SME is looking for trade brokers and sales professionals worldwide interested in commercial agreements. Within this cooperation, the potential partner would be an agent representing the German company’s product.
The SME also offers distribution agreements to interested parties. Here, it is looking for companies experienced in respective fields and with a solid customer basis. The partner would then be selling the German company’s products to its clients.
Furthermore, companies from all sectors that look to protect their drinking, service, production, cooling and industrial water from biological contamination are offered joint venture agreements with the German SME. It offers help in project planning, customer service and implementation of the textile system. The potential partners are being trained and the first customer projects are managed together.
The company is searching for reliable, long-term partnerships.
- Company has extensive international industry and market knowledge
- potential partners receive support in project planning, customer service and implementation of the system
- easy handling of the product, it does not require external power sources
- prevent the development of bacteria, fungi, viruses and conditionally algae
- sustainability of the system, duration of action without loss of quality depending on water quality up to two years
- the product is made in Germany (Made in Germany)
- Distributors, experts in the field and commercial agents should have very good industry experience in the water sector
- Partner with excelent knowledge of their regional markets
- Companies from all sectors, which must protect their water from biological contamination