If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Czech start-up company has developed an online platform for real-time evaluation of conference speakers that also has a networking feature. The product is available in Czech and English versions. The company offers its tool and services under a license agreement.
This Czech company has developed an online platform that enables the organizers of events such as conferences, workshops, summits and trainings to get a real-time feedback from the audience on the quality of speakers' presentations. The audience can rate the speakers on a scale from 1 to 5 stars or provide written feedback and ask the speakers questions from any smart device during the event. The data collected from the audience is then processed, using an advanced real-time algorithm, and outcome as a complex evaluation report.
Apart from speech / presentation ratings and audience questions, the tool has the following features:
• Organizer feedback survey - can be used to evaluate the overall event agenda in real time
• Statistical tools - advanced statistical tools are used to evaluate the data from the participants
• Networking tools - enable the audience to network with the speakers during their lectures
• Evaluation report and data export (.xlsx)
• IT support provided by the Czech company – the organisers can get advice from IT experts anytime
• Partner logos can be added
• Safety – accessible only to users with a password
The platform is user-friendly and its design adapts to the device it is being viewed on, so it is easy to use on a mobile, tablet and notebook. The participants can access the platform after the event has finished and download the lectures.
The tool is currently used by many returning clients including the most prestigious research and educational institutions in the Czech Republic. The platform is available in Czech and English – other language versions can be added.
In order to expand this online ranking tool internationally, the Czech company seeks partners for licensing agreements. Ideal partners would be organisers of events who need to get an instant feedback from the participants and involve them in discussions with the speakers.
• Intuitive and simple interface
• Does not require installation - the application runs online
• Web interface without ads
• No need to use paper questionnaires to evaluate the event and speakers
• Unlimited number of participants
• The only platform suitable for R&D sector
The online ranking tool is already on the Czech market and is now open for the international market.
The Czech company is looking for licensees. Potential partners may be organizers of conferences, workshops, summits and trainings from the private, academic and governmental sectors who are interested in obtaining an online feedback on their event from the participants and want to enable them to get involved in discussion with the speakers with the use of smart devices. The online tool is to be provided under license agreement.