If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A company from Moscow region focused on manufacture of synthetic sapphire products and crystal growth furnaces as well as development of high-precision optics from ceramics and other optical materials is looking for partners to promote its articles abroad on the basis of the distribution services agreement.
A Russian manufacturer of synthetic sapphire products was established by scientists and engineers of the Institute of Solid State Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow region. Having been founded in 1993, the company has developed a wide range of synthetic sapphire products for industrial and scientific applications. It sells on the domestic market and cooperates with foreign partners from South Korea, USA, France, Israel, UK, Germany, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland.
The company is offering the following products:
1. Sapphire products and furnaces for growing crystals from melts employing Czochralski, Kyropoulos, Stepanov edge-defined film-fed growth (EFG) methods (often used for growing semiconductor ingots).
2. Optical products made of synthetic sapphire (e.g., windows, lenses). Synthetic sapphire is widely used for LED Manufacturing as it constitutes a basis for future electronics
3. Plunger pairs of ceramics, synthetic sapphire (exploited by, e.g., pumps and engines).
4. High-precision products from optical and ceramic materials (e.g.,optical elements of radiation receivers).
The company is looking for partners operating on LED, semiconductor and optical markets to sign a distribution services agreement with an eye for promoting and distributing its products abroad.
Under the distribution services agreement, the Russian company will supply the product(s) to a reliable partner with established sales in the mentioned sectors for the subsequent sale.
1. Furnaces are made to grow any oxide crystals for specific customer requirements. The equipment comes with technology and customer training.
2. Ability to order small batches.
3. Sapphire reveals unique mechanical, physical and chemical properties: outstanding hardness, dielectric features, high temperature and chemical erosion resistance, and very good heat conduction.
Type: SMEs, large companies, MNE's, Universities.
Role: under the distribution services agreement the partner must purchase the stipulated consigments of the product(s) in order to distribute it/them further.