If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Romanian company is interested in purchasing a technological line for manufacturing thermal insulated panels made from thick and semi-thick wool, based on a commercial agreement with technical assistance. A technical cooperation agreement is also welcomed.
The company carries out its activity at approx. 25 km from one of the major cities in North-East Romania. Access is facilitated by close proximity to one of the existing regional airports and an important European road.
Since 1885, the company has continuously carried out industrial activity in the production of fabrics of wool and wool type, for which it has an integrated system covering the technological flow from the raw material - raw wool to the finished product - the fabric. The shareholding is 100% fully private Romanian, its shares being traded on the Bucharest Stock Exchange.
The company has well-qualified, very skilled staff with a high adaptability to new challenges that can easily learn and develop the professional skills required to run the integrated technology line.
Acquisition of this technology line will offer a number of economic benefits for domestic farmers (raw material suppliers), the company (as processor) and users (customers for whom the finished product is destined), as:
- At present, coarse wool is not used in the textile industry due to the lack of demand for thick fabrics and yarns and an important high quality resource is not exploited to its true value;
- Through processing, the company can achieve remarkable results by adding value to a local resource that is unused today;
- Users can benefit from increasing the quality of life at an optimal cost by using thermal insulated panels made from natural materials whose performance is superior to the currently used materials (polystyrene or mineral wool panels).
Equally, the high degree of innovation will enable a biodegradable environmentally friendly product to be obtained, made from renewable natural resources.
The realization and operation of a technological line for the production of thermal insulated panels made of semi-thick and thick wool, including wool and wool fiber waste, will be a novelty for the company, which is currently processing fine and semi fine staple wool to obtain fabrics (combed and carded) for ready-made clothes, as well as at national level, the industrial use of the specified raw materials being a first for Romania.
The purchase of the modern machinery and equipment that are forming the integrated technology line will offer both the advantage of the superior utilization of coarse wool in Romania and the advantage of access to a new niche market segment of ecological technical products, due to the high demand of products, both on the domestic and export markets.
The integrated technology line should incorporate a high degree of automation, use high performance technologies with increased productivity through the aggregation of all technological phases, and exploit it in compliance with international labor and environmental standards. It should also:
- allow the feed of the raw material (semi-thick and thick washed wool) to be carded, with the elimination of any vegetable impurities, and the card veil to be folded / overlapped until the desired thickness is obtained (namely 5/7/10/15 cm);
- ensure the spraying of a binder between the superimposed layers of the carded veil, which is necessary for their consolidation to obtain the firmness required for the thermal insulated panels;
- have the necessary equipment for possible additional treatments to be applied to the folded carded veil in relation to the purpose of the thermal insulated panel (e.g. treatments anti-moth, anti-mites, fireproofing, teflonation, etc.);
- to ensure the cutting of the formed form after application of the treatments between the layers, after pressing and drying them, to different dimensions of the insulated panels, dimensions compatible in constructions, for the isolation of caravans and / or modular elements for horns and hives and not only;
- to ensure the packing and / or palletizing of panels of different sizes obtained.
The technological line could be also a prototype available for demonstration.
In the case of a R & D partnership offer, the company wants the prototypes of the machinery and equipment components of the technological line to be achieved at a level that ensures the possibility of final testing, in industrial exploitation conditions.
The request is addressed to any of the producers involved in the machinery and equipment industry for the textile industry, in particular machines for the preparation of coarse-grained flat products larger than 45 microns.
The partnership could be both commercial (purchase of machinery and equipment) and R&D partnership, the company being interested to provide testing and exploitation conditions for prototypes with subsequent acquisition of the technology line.
The company implemented several R&D projects both with national funded resources and European financing, in various European partnerships.