If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Lithuanian food factory is involved in breakfast cereal production. The company is looking for business partners, that could supply maize semolina for breakfast cereal manufacturing. The company is offering to work under the supplying agreement.
The Lithuanian company was established in 1995 and is one of the most modern breakfast cereal factories in the Baltic States today.
The producer is able to make products from different types of cereals and produce various shapes of breakfast cereals. The company is producing corn flakes as well.
Over the years the company has carefully chosen suppliers who produce high-quality ingredients and are trusted but also reviewed annually to maintain quality.
The company is seeking to diversify current suppliers of some raw materials, therefore is looking for business partners (producers or suppliers), that could offer maize semolina for breakfast cereal manufacturing. The needed maize semolina is characterized by its high starch content (up to 78 %) and its low-fat matter (less than 1 %). Purchasing quantities would be about 1000 tons per year and orders would be made monthly. The company is looking for partners in the EU countries, but other possibilities might be negotiated as well. Cooperation under the supplying agreement is offered.
• 26 years of experience in the business
• Company uses mostly all-natural ingredients, scents, coloring in order to serve the best quality products.
• Constantly improving taste and reviewing ingredients
• Constantly working on new products
• High-quality quality breakfast cereal production for a competitive price
• Can provide laboratory reports if needed
• Shelf life is 12 months
- Kosher (assures that both the actual product and its production adhere to all Kosher Law requirements);
- Halal (the product is permissible or acceptable in accordance with Islamic law);
- BRC A (British Retail Consortium) Global Standard for Food Safety (certification gives the brand an internationally recognized mark of food quality, safety, and responsibility).
• Big export production volumes, that complies Halal certificate, Kosher requirements.
• Private Label products for well-known food nets/suppliers/brands in Japan, the UK, or acting worldwide.
• Invoices are paid on time.
• Regular orders and signed business partnership contracts.
Supply product (maize semolina) specifications
Product - semolina from the external part of maize kernel, characterized by its high starch content (up to 78 %) and its low-fat matter (less than 1 %).
Moisture 12-14 %
Starch 73-78 %
Fat < 1 %
Protein 7-10 %
Ashes 0,2-0,6 %
Fibre 0,5-1 %
The breakfast cereals producer is looking for business partners from the EU (but other countries might be on consideration as well), that could supply maize semolina for breakfast cereal manufacturing. Potential partners could be producers or suppliers of the above-mentioned product. The company is offering to work under the supplying agreement.
A long-term business relationship is preferred. The new supplier is expected to provide high-quality maize semolina according to the technical specification. Delivery time reliability is requested.