If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Finish capital company from Lithuania is involved in high-quality wool and organic, regenerated cotton home textile (blankets, throws, covers, etc.) manufacturing. The company is interested in developing business abroad under the distribution services agreement. It is ready to act as a subcontractor or manufacturer as well.
The Finnish capital manufacturer, located in Lithuania (Kaunas) produces natural wool, organic and regenerated cotton blankets, cushion covers, throws and etc. since 2001. The company started its history as a textile mill in Finnland and has more than 170 years of experience in natural wool blankets production. All the products have been manufactured at the factory in Lithuania for more than 19 years.
The company uses in its production pure New Zealand wool as well as other types of natural yarns such as merino, fine wool, organic and regenerated cotton. The manufacturer constantly studies new innovative and sustainable solutions. All the products are certified for Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I and covers:
• Wool jacquard, uni-color and structure blankets;
• Cotton jacquard and structure blankets;
• Baby blankets made of wool, merino wool, wool/cotton or cotton;
• Institutional blankets;
• PES (polyester) blankets;
• Cushion covers;
• Seat trays.
In addition, the company could offer services:
• Design's adoption;
• Private label;
• Contract weaving and sewing;
The company is focused to introduce mainly Scandinavian trends in the design of its products, however, it manufactures and delivers products designed and provided by customers as well. The company is known for its flexible production services, its adoption of customer designs, and accommodation of specific customer needs as well as its efficient global logistics.
The manufacturer wants to expand its business relationships abroad more and therefore is looking for trade intermediaries to work under a distribution services agreement. Besides this, it is offering manufacturing agreement as well as subcontractor's services.
• More than 170 years of experience in natural wool blankets production and more than 19 years of experience in home- textile manufacturing;
• The wide range of high-quality products;
• The innovative team consisting of highly qualified professionals and experts;
• Customer needs-oriented service;
• Flexibility in delivery lead times;
• In-house designer to develop tailored product designs for customers;
• Oeko-tex Standard 100 Class I certified products;
• Internally developed quality control system;
• Packing and efficient global logistics services;
• The company possesses a strong and long-term track-record in contract manufacturing and deliveries of the whole range of products towards renowned private label and branded companies operating in the home textile market worldwide.
Export covers more than 20 countries up to now.
The company is ready to offer private label products.
The company is seeking to offer its services and is interested to work under the manufacturing agreement or subcontracting. Potential partners could be other home textile manufacturers, home textiles or accessories shops, design houses, hotels, SPA's and etc. who have a demand for home textile items. Private label products could be offered as well.
Besides this, a potential partner could be a wholesaler operating in the markets of wool, merino wool, cotton blankets, and throws. The role of a potential partner would be to introduce the manufacturer's products to the local market clients, to develop sales in its home textile market territories. The distribution services agreement is a type of partnership considered.
The manufacturer seeks to develop or expand a potential partner's home textiles markets with the support of providing deep technical expertise, product development, and sales support activities.