If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The company, which was founded in Turkey, provides services on the special-purpose electronic design, medical-based imaging and software sectors. Through collecting data from the agricultural area, the company developed an early warning system to create an agricultural data bank for the area where the system is used. The company wants to give its licence rights of the system to the companies under the licence agreement that serves in the agriculture sector.
A Turkish R&D company has built up 9 years of experience on the internet-based wired and wireless communication, embedded computing and sensor-based data collection systems. The company is very active in the information technologies, electronics design, manufacturing and defence industry sectors. The company designed and obtained its patent for the early warning system to collect agricultural and meteorological data, i.e., for heat, moisture, depth, wind speed and direction, flow, air/ atmospheric pressure, motion capture, gas, fire and radiation.The granted patent encompass Turkey and European countries. The system developed by the company provides an agricultural and methodological data bank through recording the data in a server.
The system that was developed by the company and had a patent has the following characteristics:
• Central data processing server
• Server data base
• Internet connection
• Generators as member operators of the system
• Agricultural and data analysis experts
• System managers
• GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) network
• GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications) base station
• Solar panel
• Agricultural data collection station
• Wireless send and receive data system
• Wireless sensor data transmitter
• Wireless data collection sensor
With the database, the land and climate conditions will be assessed, and the user will have an early warning. In addition, through connecting to the central data base, the user will be able to track the data in the area. The users will be informed through SMS/call/e-mail in the event of limit measures. In the area where the system is used, the manufacturer will recognise the conditions on time that could affect the agriculture in a negative way and will be able to take all the necessary precautions. The company wants to give its licence rights of the system, which the company developed and obtained its licence, to the companies under the licence agreement that serves in the agriculture sector.
The advantages of the product the company developed and had its patent are presented below:
• With the early warning system, to detect the sudden conditions, such as climate, disease, and to inform the producers and reduce the possible loss to the minimum.
• Through measuring the productivity level of the agricultural lands, to determine what crops could grow and attain the maximum quality.
• To reduce the possible loss of crops, which occur each year due to some data absence, to the minimum, the new system provides crop based data for the agriculture sector and analyse the data with artificial intelligence and provides an early warning.
• Compared to the available systems, the developed system is able to modelling better in local differences and crop differences around 35%.
• Although the available systems do not have a central information system that reaches the whole country, the newly developed system has information system architecture that can constitute all country.
• Compared to the available systems that measure the main aspects that has significant roles on the quality of agricultural products, such as moisture, heat, gas, radiation of the soil, this newly developed system measures more sensitive around 25%.
Partner should operate in the field of agriculture industry and/or related industry. In addition, partner should accept the license agreement.