If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An Israeli SME specializes in design, development and manufacturing CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) image sensors. They have developed an advanced 3D image sensor chip for machine vision applications. Advantages include low cost, high sensitivity, low power consumption and ease of integration using its analog and digital parts integrated in the chip. The company is looking for financial, distribution services, commercial agency, joint venture or subcontracting agreement
The young Israeli SME develops advanced CMOS image sensor chips for various industries such as: automotive, robotics, AGV (self-propelled high speed train), barcode readers, industry 4.0, AR/VR (augmented/virtual reality), surveillance and depth cameras. They develop advanced CMOS sensor chips for machine vision. The chips are adjusted to function using a laser or Led light source to provide a real 3D image, creating a cloud of points that allows the depth, a depth map. The company’s chips’ sensitivity is higher than any other current solution in the market. Combined with high resolution and processing algorithms on the chip, it allows the reach of 40 thousand frames per second.
The company owns a cutting-edge technology, with advantages in sensitivity, performance and low power consumption compared to other market solutions, leading the innovative front while also making the technology affordable by reducing the price significantly. The company’s patents enable high sensitivity for long range distance using eye safe laser, while also improving immunity to sunlight and blinding cars. The patents include the core eTOF (Enhanced Time-of-Flight) technology for distance measurement that bridges the gap between short-distance iTOF, and the long-distance requirement of the automotive industry, by extending the dynamic range while retaining high accuracy.
The company’s CMOS sensor is an excellent solution for the above applications, which require highly sensitive with superb pixel technology. Their CMOS image sensor-based chips are ideal in robotics, such as industrial cleaning, manufacturing robots, home cleaning robots, smart toys and games, drones and accessories.
Affordable CMOS image sensor-based chips can be customized for high volume markets in the autonomous home appliance robots (vacuum cleaning & mopping robots), industrial robots & smart manufacturing that require high precision & resolution and automotive visual safety solutions (AFS ((intelligent adaptive front-lighting system)), smart mirrors).
The market needs in these fields require an accurate long and short range real 3D vision machine, which would keep no performance compromise. This means high cost, with partial task solution resulted from current multichip solution use.
The company has overcome these obstacles and presents a CMOS image sensor one chip solution – an accurate, low-cost, low power consumption, for long and short range.
The innovative chip is ideal for applications that require cost efficiency – for high volume and competitive markets, low power consumption – for rechargeable and battery-operated products, high performance – for application that require intensive algorithms and calculations, analogue and digital integration – for non-disruptive coexistence.
The company employs professionals in the fields of semiconductor industry, sensor technology, chip design, computer engineering, optics, etc. The company is headquartered in Israel, has offices in some cities of China to support and develop their business there.
The company is seeking to cooperate with the partners who might be:
- distributor / agent / representative (companies), with experience/ knowledge in industrial applications of the developed 3D sensor solutions: automotive, robotics, barcode scanners, AR/VR-markets (headset manufacture) under distribution services / commercial agency agreement;
- investor, the financial / investment groups / banks / big industrial companies in the fields of application (automotive, robotics, barcode scanners, AR/VR-markets (headset manufacture)) under financial agreement;
- big industrial companies / integrators in automotive, robotics, barcode scanners, AR/ VR-markets (headset manufacture) under joint venture / subcontracting agreement;
4) various companies / clients interested in use of new product advantages, with possible customizing.
The innovative patented technology and products offer the following advantages over the competition:
-cost efficiency – highly integrated and customized to application, for high- volume and mass production markets,
-power consumption – low power dissipation, suitable for hand-held and portable devices,
-performance – on-chip real time processing abilities and high frame rate 40,000 FPS (frames per second),
-integration – sensor, processing and IOT on chip, integrates analogue sensor with SOC modules,
-sensitivity – the best in class pixel technology, high sensitivity and dynamic range,
-customization – highly flexible design for purpose-built applications.
pat. USA, 2018;
Type - industry, business, trade
- distributor / agent / representative (companies) with experience/ knowledge in industrial applications of the developed 3D sensor solutions: automotive, robotics, barcode scanners, AR(augmented reality)/VR(virtual reality)-markets (headset manufacture)
- the financial / investment group / banks / big industrial companies in the fields of application,
- big industrial companies / integrators in the before mentioned fields of activity,
- various companies / clients interested in use of new product advantages, with possible customizing.
- to represent / to distribute the company products to local customers,
- to invest in the company further R&D, manufacturing,
- to integrate the offered sensor solutions in their production,
- to make customizing in use of a new product.