If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Russian developer of new materials and substances on the basis of molecular nanotechnologies is looking for international partners to promote and distribute its product on foreign markets, as well as for manufacturing orders.
The Russian company from Moscow was founded in 2010 and specializes in molecular nanotechnologies and new materials development.
The company is offering 2 types of products:
1. Aluminosilicate nanocontainers, nanotubes, halloysite, adsorbents, catalysts, carriers of biologically active substances, fillers made of functional and structural polymer composite materials, heat-insulating materials, paint and varnish coatings, adhesives, adhesives, sealants.
2. The nanoscale antiseptic, antimycotic, antiparasitic and bactericidal materials of a broad spectrum of activity based on aluminosilicate nanocontainers. Medical products are used in oral and maxillofacial surgery, surgical and therapeutic dentistry and periodontology, for the prevention of wound suppuration and the treatment of purulent (infected) wounds of various origins.
The company is looking for partners operating in the following industries/sectors: healthcare, chemical, nanomaterials (e.g., adsorbents and catalysts), nanopharmaceutics, agriculture, cosmetics, construction materials.
Under the distribution services agreement, the company will supply the product to a reliable distributor with established sales in the forementioned markets for the subsequent sale. Under the manufacturing agreement the company will deliver stipulated consignments of the products to a partner for direct use. In both cases the company will provide product specifications as well as reference and technical documentation.
1. The content of halloysite nanotubes is up to 100%.
2. Contain as the main phase 10Å-halloysite or 7Å-halloysite, or their arbitrary mixture (at the option of the customer).
3. Containers have high uniformity in size and dispersion.
4. All the containers and other products as well as manufactured materials and substances are characterized by high purity, chemical composition and homogeneity.
5. All products are non-toxic and biocompatible.
6. Higher activity of nanoscale substances in comparison with traditional forms.
7. Longer (prolonged) biological effect of the active substance.
8. Increased stability of sensitive ingredients.
9. More steady release and exposure to the active substance.
10. Reduced irritating effect of encapsulated substances.
11. Stabilization of biologically active ingredients.
12. Significantly higher adhesion to tissues; prolonged and uniform therapeutic effects; more local therapeutic effect; simple application technology available for self-administration by patients.
The company has carried out R&D on physico-chemical characteristics of nanocontainers and nanocomposites.
Type: SME's, large companies, MNE's.
Role: under the manufacturing agreement, the partner is to pay for a consignment delivered. Under the distribution services agreement, the partner must purchase the product in order to distribute it further.