If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An industrial enterprise from Poland, specialised in production of plastic parts, designing, construction, manufacturing and remanufacturing of injection moulds and implementation of prototype designs for the automotive industry and other branches, such as electronics, household appliances, construction, gardening is offering the technology of fast injection moulds with multiple cooling zones and guides. Manufacturing agreement or technical cooperation is considered with the named industries.
The company was established in 1968 and since the beginning of its activity it has been specialised in manufacturing components for the automotive and construction industries.
The company is specialised in production of plastic parts, designing, construction, manufacturing and remanufacturing of injection moulds and implementation of prototype designs for the automotive industry and other branches, such as electronics, household appliances, construction and gardening.
One of their recent developments is the technology of fast injection moulds with multiple cooling zones and guides. This innovative solution significantly improves the production process, increases efficiency and allows to increase the production output. The offered injection moulds are designed for fast injection moulding machines. More detailed information will be provided to companies interested in possible cooperation.
The company is interested in concluding a manufacturing agreement or technical cooperation agreement.
- reducing the injection moulding machine cycle,
- increasing the precision of injection,
- optimising manufacturing costs,
- continuity of production,
- reducing the amount of waste material,
- increased mould durability,
- reduction of material loss
Industrial companies and SMEs in the automotive branch as well as electronics, household appliances, construction, gardening industries searching for a professional manufacturer of high quality injection moulds. Manufacturing agreement or technical cooperation is considered.
- Weld laser - regeneration of very precise shapes
- Welders for repairs and regeneration
- CNC controlled milling machines
- CNC controlled wire electro-erosion machines
- CNC controlled penetration electro-erosion machines
- Conventional milling machines
- Grinding machines for surfaces, grinding machines for rolls
- Lathes for rolls, sleeves, shields
- Boring machine - boring holes along the horizontal axis
- Band cutting-off machine
- Sandblasting machine
- Punching machine
- Injection moulding machines with closing force ranging from 80 to 530 tons
- Small presses up to 25 tonnes
- Slow speed granulators
- Fast speed granulators
- Colour feeders
- Temperature controllers
- Thermostats for moulds
- Temperature controllers of heated runners
The company has experience in processing plastics, mostly technical plastics with the addition of glass fibre or talc: polyamides, polyoxymethylene, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, polystyrene, polypropylene (PA6, PA6T20, PA66 +GF, POM, ABS, PP, PPT20, PPT30, PS, PC, PBT, PPS, PC/ABS) and other materials.