If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A small German enterprise is specialising in ecological insulating materials made of hemp, jute fibres or clay. The recyclable products are used for interior work and facade insulation of any type of building. The company is offering distribution services agreements to companies in several European countries that have experience and knowledge in the building sector and/or natural insulating materials.
The small German company has been specializing in ecological insulating materials for 20 years.
It manufactures insulating materials out of hemp and jute fibres (mats and rolls in different thicknesses and dimensions). Besides, it distributes building materials out of clay (clay panels, plaster, etc.).
All insulating materials have good fire protection (fire behavior: B2, Class E, max. application temperature: 120 °C) and are mould growth resistant.
- top thermal protection due to low thermal conductivity
- top heat protection in summer due to excellent heat storage capacity
- good acoustic damping properties
- simple application using conventional electric cutting tools with counter-travelling wavecut knives or the special insulation knife of the company
- suitable for do-it-yourself (DIY)
- humidity regulating due to high absorption capacity
- no nutrients for rodents and insects
- Insulation of rafters, wooden joists in ceilings, external and internal walls in wooden frame and wooden stud constructions, metal stud walls, facings, exterior insulation behind cladding
The hemp and the jute fibres product ranges include insulating materials, an insulation system and a footfall sound insulation. One hemp insulating material product is even fully compostable, the others can be recycled.
The company offers distribution services agreements to retailers experienced in the building sector. From the cooperation it expects to open up new markets, increase the awareness level of the products in Europe and to strengthen its position in existing markets.
- awarded with the "natureplus eco label" + European technical approval
- active environmental protection through re-growing raw materials: jute sequesters CO2 in its growing phase; fully degradable or recyclable products
- healthy products without harmful substances
- customised manufacturing offered
The German company is looking for distribution agreements with retailers in different European countries.
The new partners are expected to add the products in their assortment, distribute and advertise them and offer customer services in their country.
They can be retailers, architects or (wooden) house manufacturers with focus on ecological materials, experience with clay products and natural insulation.
Experience and knowledge in the building sector and/or with natural insulation material is highly recommended.
The German company offers its support in the marketing of the products as well as in technical questions.
Certification standards: energy audit, European Technical Approval