If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German company is specialising in the distribution of basic and special industrial chemical products. In order to cope with the demand of their customers, they are requesting supplier agreements with suppliers of raw materials. The sought products are used in the following industries: chemistry, paper, glass, paints and lacquers as well as in polymers.
The German company belongs to a 25-year-old holding. It has offices in Germany as well as in Russia. The main activity of the company is the distribution of basic and special industrial chemical products on the Eurasian continent and in other regions of the world.
The company oversees the logistics of the products between the suppliers and the customers: high-quality and timely document management, mastering the customs barriers, multimodal shipments and transshipment of cargoes, Just-In-Time deliveries, the safety of transportation as well as the storage of dangerous goods.
The requested raw materials include:
- aluminium hydroxide, fluoride aluminium and tabular alimina; used in the chemical industry (basic chemical products, which are used for the further chemical synthesis).
- sodium metabisulfite (SMBS), hydrochloric acid, sodium sulfite, sulfuric acid, kaolin; used in the paper industry.
- calcined alumina, sodium ash, boric acid; used in the glass industry (from construction and automotive glass up to finest fiber glass materials (nanoglass), used in state-of-art technologies, for example for the production of liquid crystal screens).
- pentaerythritol micronized, prefabricated lacquers, pigment-filler “prokal”, phthalic anhydride, dipentaerythritol, maleic anhydride, pentaerythritol, ortho-xylene; used in paintwork material (paints and lacquers) (not only the intensity of colors, but also the reliability, long life of paints, as well as possibility of their use in different environments, including aggressive ones, can be ensured only by high-quality raw components)
- aluminum hydroxide of precipitated type, zeolite, PP (Polypropylen), PET (Polyethylenterephthalat); used in European-quality polymer raw materials.
The partners of the company are some of the largest manufacturers and distributors of decorative coatings, large paint and varnish manufacturers, a global leader in industrial coating resins, one of the largest producers of methanol and its derivatives, manufacturers of phosphorous mineral fertilizers, long-standing international companies etc.
The company is also interested in the establishment and development of business relations with customs brokers, warehouses, logistic companies primarily in the regions of Germany, England, France, Poland, the Czech Republic, Belarus and the Russian Federation.
In order to cope with the demand of their customers, the German company is requesting supplier agreements with suppliers of raw materials.
- The company has a broad and long experience in working with large international firms, suppliers as well as customers. They are used to offering quick responses to the requests of the suppliers and customers.
- They find different ways of working in order to ensure maximal reliability in the organisation of deliveries just in time. They offer open cooperation based on favourable terms.
- They put high importance on quality check of the products i.e. through the intensity of colours, but also the reliability, long life of paints, as well as possibility of their use in different environments, including aggressive ones, can be ensured only by high-quality raw components. They take into account both technical requirements to the raw materials and a corresponding price segment associated with their use.
- They provide benefits to manufacturers of chemical products and their consumers, connecting them despite the boundaries and expanding horizons of cooperation.
- The company offers long-term partnership to the suppliers.
- High-quality raw components are sought.
- Reliable partners in the procurement and supply of raw materials for the chemical, paper and glass industries, for production of composite and ceramic materials, paint coatings and resins are sought.
The partners sought are suppliers who are expected to be reliable in the procurement and supply of raw materials of good quality for the chemical industry (e.g. aluminium hydroxide), the paper industry (e.g. sodium metabisulfite) and the glass industry (e.g. sodium ash), for production of composite materials, paint coatings and resins (e.g. pentaerythritol micronized) as well as in the logistic field.
The German company expects long-term partnerships on mutually beneficial terms. They wish good business relations with partners willing to develop alongside the company.
The partners should be financially solvent and responsible for fulfilling duties.
Other types of partners sought are customs brokers, warehouses and logistics companies for the organization of deliveries primarily in the regions of Germany, England, France, Poland, the Czech Republic, Belarus and the Russian Federation.