If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The R&D (research and technology) development company from Lithuania is working in the development of medical devices and diagnostics, sensoric systems, robotics solutions. The company is offering its services under the technical cooperation agreement.
The Lithuanian research and technology development company is established in 2009. Its focused and key R&D competencies are in:
- medical devices and diagnostics (ultrasound-based diagnostic devices, active medical devices, software of the medical devices, etc.);
- robotics (medical and industrial robotic solutions, etc.);
- sensors (precise sensing and control solutions, custom-made functional testing solutions, etc.).
The expertise of the company is based on years of experience in the definition of development and implementation of complex technological products from concept to real-life solution.
The company has strong engineering and technology development team with experiences not only in medical devices management or certification but also in electronic systems (hardware and software), precision mechanics, robotics and mechatronics, sensory and signal processing using complex algorithms.
The company creates prototypes from the idea and up to preparation for manufacturing (the company does not offer manufacturing services).
With a holistic view of technology development, the company takes care of all aspects of a project, including R&D (Research and Development), D&D (Design & Development), documentation, risk assessment, and project management. It could help to plan medical device regulatory strategy.
The company is seeking to expand abroad and is looking for partners in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, the USA, etc. The company is offering its R&D services under the technical cooperation agreement.
- Experience in medical devices, robotics, sensory systems for more than 10 years.
- Strong and focused on goals research and development team.
- Holistic view to technology development.
- Develop technologies from concept to real-life solutions.
- Rapid prototyping services.
- The company has successfully implemented R&D and Clinical projects funded by the European Commission, National programs, NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).
- The company has:
* worked in the preparation of several CE (European Conformity) marks on medical devices;
* implemented ISO 13485 QMS (quality management system);
* helped to prepare several FDA (The Food and Drug Administration) 510k applications.
Export is about 10 % сurrently.
Could be mutual IPR (intellectual property rights) or IPR could be owned by any part depending on the type of partnership.
The company is seeking to expand abroad and therefore is looking for partners from the medical devices, research or manufacturing companies, or other industry fields to offer the subcontracting of custom research and development activities. Partnership in joint projects might be possible as well.
The main countries of interest (but not limited) are Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, the USA.
Foreign partners should have upgoing projects with a need to develop new hardware or software solutions for medical devices, diagnostics, robotics, sensorics, etc.
The technical cooperation agreement is offered to them.