If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Russian company from Moscow region specialized in the mobile rapidly-deployable HF (High Frequency) and VLF (very low frequency) antenna arrays manufacturing. The Russian company is looking to sign distribution services and license agreements.
The Russian company from Moscow region was established in 2015 and specialized in the mobile rapidly-deployable HF and VLF antenna arrays manufacturing.
The company offers several types of products:
1. Mobile rapidly-deployable HF antenna arrays.
2. Mobile rapidly-deployable VLF antenna arrays for eLoran stations.
Linear magnetic antennas for a high frequency (HF LMA) range communications, developed to be used in mobile HF radio stations (up to 10 MHz). Optimal weight and size allow comfortable use without any time-consuming deployment: HF LMA is ready for action instantaneously after its delivery and could be even used on board of the fast vehicle while on the move, which makes it an optimal choice for a wide variety of
Linear Magnetic Antennas for a Low Frequency and Very Low Frequency (LF and VLF LMA) ranges, developed for the use within the existing stationary Enhanced Long Range (eLoran) navigation signal transmitters, and also for the development of the new highly-mobile versions.
Applications: public authorities, rescue services; aircraft, geological, railway industries and others.
The Russian company is looking to sign distribution services and license agreements.
Under the distribution services agreement, the Russian company will supply the product to the partner for the subsequent sale.
Under the license agreement, the company will provide the product and holder of the exclusive/non-exclusive right to sell the product and also provide services related with a transfer of technical and reference information related to the operation of the product.
1. Linear Magnetic Antennas for a High Frequency (HF LMA) product:
- Instant deployment, without complex support systems due to compact size;
- Distant HF transmission/receiving while deployed on a fast moving vehicle;
- Rapid and convenient control of the antenna’s orientation;
- Increased noise immunity due to the antenna’s looped field lines;
- Usability in water/shielded and another challenging environment.
2. Linear Magnetic Antennas for a Low Frequency and Very Low Frequency (LF and VLF LMA) product:
Unique technological features:
- Calculation and design of multimodular LF antenna arrays to increase the summary allowed input power and acquiring overall gain factor 2(n-1), where n – is the number of antenna modules;
- Changing radiation direction of the 100 kWt + antenna array (omni/sectoral) within a few minutes;
- Transportability and usability of the 100 kWt + VLF antenna arrays while mounted on mobile cargo vehicles (ground/maritime/undersea).
-Deployment at any kind of terrain and easy operation;
-Deployment in less than 30 minutes, with a workforce of up to 3 persons;
- No dependence upon wind/rain and other weather conditions;
- Up to 20% efficiency rate of the multimodular antenna array (compared to 2 – 7% of the
- No requirement in geological, engineering and construction expenses for deployment;
- No expenses for massive mast supports or gas for aerostat devices;
- Increased efficiency rate and reduced energy consumption.
A PCT (Patent Cooperation Treaty) application will be filed in potential distribution countries.
Type: inventors, SME's, large companies.
Role: Under the distribution services agreement, the partner must purchase the product in order to distribute it further. Under the license agreement, the partner must pay a fee for using the product.