If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Singapore company is a leading IC provider and is looking for Internet Of Things (IOT) partners/Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) with design capabilities,home appliances and white goods brand companies.
They are also looking for partners with technical capabilities who is keen to incorporate Internet of Things ( IOT), bluetooth & WiFi technology to their finished products in Germany, Italy and France,the UK, Denmark and Switzerland,Poland and Netherlands.
The Singapore company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Singapore. The company operates as a subsidiary of the parent company with its efforts to provide the ultimate in pioneering IC technology.
The company devotes itself to offering a comprehensive range of ICs of exceptional value for the communications network, computer peripheral, and multimedia markets. By its continued commitment to innovation, quality, and service, the company has successfully built trust with its customers.
- Along with its firm commitment , it has created unique and innovative designs for a broad range of high-tech applications and had won the company a worldwide reputation and made possible a favourable and consistent growth rate in the years since its establishment.
Featured products include:
Internet of Things (IoT) is an emerging market integrating network communications into consumer and security electronics, automobile electronics, and industrial control electronics. The company provides a total IoT solution with its Ameba chipset
The company’s solution is compact in size and is compatible with market requirements for compact Internet of Things (IOT) products, e.g. smart plugs, smart home appliances, home security systems, and smart sensor/lighting devices. In addition, the low power design is perfect for battery-powered appliances.
Bluetooth Low Energy SoC
The company’s Bluetooth Low Energy SoC has been awarded the 2016 Golden Best Choice award for Internet of Things(IOT) applications. It is ideal for controlling a Smart Home as it requires no directional pointing of the controller device. The bluetooth remote control can control TV, Set Top Box, Air Conditioner, and other smart appliances. It also offers Bluetooth Voice, which can be used, for example, to voice control a remote Toy Car, or to control Mesh Lighting in a room.
The company seeks partners in a number of areas:
Services agreement– Internet Of Things (IOT) partners/Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) with design capabilities,home appliances and white goods brand companies
End users for a services agreement– partners with technical capabilities who is keen to incorporate Internet of Things ( IOT), bluetooth & WiFi technology to their finished products in Germany, Italy and France, The UK, Denmark,Switzerland,Poland and Netherlands.
- The company’s expertise in system development and IC design is matched by their manufacturing knowledge and technologies, ensuring product quality and reliability.
- More than 900 patents worldwide are an indication of the company’s continuing technological innovations and breakthroughs. In addition, their commitment to innovation and quality is solidifying our reputation for R&D and design expertise, providing customers with the tools for success.
Product Development Directions and Vision:
- Continued development of total customer solutions including hardware and software support, development tools, and technical services.
- On-going enhancement and broadening of core technologies, including embedded processors (RISC CPU, DSP, etc.), memory, mixed-mode circuit design, RF technology, system know-how, and manufacturing process expertise.
- Enhancement of application capabilities, integrating audio, video, and communication system technology into system-on-a-chip solutions.
- Development of high-speed broadband and wireless communication solutions, and high-speed, high-resolution multimedia products, to achieve the convenience of ubiquitous information and entertainment.
The ideal candidates should be companies specialising in home appliances, white goods, educational toys, smart plugs, WiFi audio and camera applications, ideally, partners with technical competency with good volume