If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Polish company is looking for partners interested in manufacturing an innovative modular formwork for foundations and pillars based on a licence agreement in order to introduce the product on global markets.
Modular formwork for foundations and pillars is an innovative product that was not available on the market before. The presented invention solves the previously existing problem of construction workers related with the complicated process of formwork assembly and high cost of its production or rental (due to their limited service life).
The aim of the invention is to develop a universal modular formwork for the construction of concrete or reinforced concrete foundations as well as walls and pillars of buildings, enabling each pair of two panel formwork to be joined together at an angle of up to 180 degrees and the modular formwork to be used repeatedly for the same purpose.
The principle of modular formwork consists in joining the pairs of wall modules, each of them constituting a metal frame for the board (e.g. waterproof plywood) and the U or H-shape connectors:
• horizontally to extend (widen) the wall or vertically to increase the height of the pillar (its height),
• horizontally to change the wall angle by means of an angle hinge for angle adjustment up to 180 degrees,
• vertically to increase the height of the wall or horizontally to shape the pillar by means of an arresting system or a V-shaped locking wedge.
An additional assumption is to eliminate rapid wear and tear of individual formwork components and to provide an intuitive structure, reducing the number of small connecting elements to minimum, which will significantly shorten the assembly time and ensure its comfort, also increasing the safety of assembly.
The client is looking for investors interested in implementation of the described innovative formwork by manufacturing the product under a licence agreement. The major purpose of cooperation would be introducing the product on the global markets.
• modular formwork system enables construction of foundations with straight walls or at an angle of up to 180 degrees, as well as round pillars,
• presented invention is very easy in assembly, it only requires a quick training of the worker,
• thanks to the use of three structural reinforcement systems, the system is stable and safe,
• effectiveness of all workers involved in the shuttering process is growing significantly,
• modular formwork is very easy to transport from site to site,
• universal system - suitable for many areas thanks to its structural reinforcement systems,
• once the concrete has set, all parts can be dismantled and reused, except sleeve securing devices for bolt ties
• described design ensures a long service life.
• legally protected project,
• modular formwork will be cheap in production - versatility of the parts eliminates the necessity to order many separate components,
• novelty on the market,
• easy-to-market product (e.g. increase in safety, speed of assembly and disassembly),
• thanks to its versatility, this invention will have a wide range of potential customers, especially construction companies, repair companies and construction equipment rental companies.
Manufacturing company – production of innovative formwork based on a licence agreement with the possibility of partial or total purchase of rights to the solution (further development and production). The partner is expected to have proper capabilities to introduce the product on the global markets.
- safer and stable formwork structure,
- quick and easy assembly of formwork,
- increased efficiency of employees during shuttering,
- reduced costs of rental or purchase of shuttering elements (non-reusable, e.g. plywood),
- longer service life of formwork components,
- no need to supply non-reusable parts of the formork (eliminating additional logistics).