If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Russian manufacturer of lasers for medicine, science and technology is looking for international partners to conclude distribution or services as well as a joint venture agreement.
The Russian company was established in 2002 in Moscow. The company's products include excimer, CO2 and nitrogen lasers, diode-pumped lasers, medical laser systems, lidars, high-voltage power supplies and magnetometers.
Nowadays, the company is the main Russian supplier of:
- Ophthalmic excimer laser systems for refractive surgery;
- Excimer lasers and high-voltage power sources to research institutes and integrator companies of technological laser systems for various purposes;
- Laser spraying, micro-drilling and microprocessing.
- Plants for the plasma-chemical growth of micro- and nanocrystalline diamond films and wafers.
The company offers its flagship innovative products:
1) Femtosecond laser for minimally invasive operations without affecting the upper layers of the cornea;
2) New generation ophthalmic excimer laser for correction of all types of refraction anomalies;
3) Microwave plasma system designed for chemical vapor deposition of poly-, mono- and nanocrystalline diamond films. Carbon nanotubes and nanowires can also be produced.
Under the distribution services agreement, the Russian company will supply its products to the partner for subsequent sale. Under the services agreement, the Russian company will install its laser systems and provide corresponding services to the organization. Under a joint venture agreement the company provides the technology, a product or a process to develop a new entity to mutual benefit with potential partner.
1) Product 1. Femtosecond laser:
- Smooth Lines: the technology eliminates the sharp edge of the adjacent scan bands, which completely eliminates the heterogeneity of the laser cut;
- Multi Overlay: technology provides overlapping scan bands. To obtain a reliable and uniform cut, the laser passes through each of the treated areas several times. As a result, the formation of tissue bridges is minimal;
- Easy Lift: the technology of increasing the radiation density in the marginal cutting zone during the O-LASIK operation makes it possible to obtain an easily detachable flap, while the impact in the visual zone is minimal;
2) Product 2. Ophthalmic excimer laser:
- Flying spot technology "flying spot";
- Spot diameter - 0.9 mm;
- Pulse repetition frequency is 500 Hz;
- High Speed Tracking System;
- Built-in aspiration system;
- Continuous computer control of laser energy;
- Exact correspondence of the functional optical zone to the specified ablation zone;
- Creating a smooth surface of the cornea with a smooth transition zone;
- Lack of central islets;
- Ability to work with keratotopograph and aberrometer data;
3) Product 3. Microwave plasma system:
- Cultivation of diamonds by the method of deposition from the gas phase allows to obtain diamonds of a given size, high purity, with a unique set of electronic, optical, thermal, mechanical properties;
- This leads to their demand and great prospects for applications in such industries as electronics, optics, microwave technology, micromechanics, material processing, electrochemistry.
Type: SMEs, large companies, R&D intitutions.
Role: under the distribution services agreement, the partner must purchase the products in order to distribute it further. Under the services agreement, the partner must pay for the services and provided equipment rendered by the Russian company. Under the joint venture agreement the partner is to contribute its assets and resources to the joint venture and launch the production process.