If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Russian company from the Sverdlovsk region has developed innovative technologies for the treatment of storm and waste waters, purification from radionuclides and purification and conditioning of drinking water. The technologies have been introduced by a number of large Russian companies. The company works in partnership with the project company and can implement various projects based on the technical conditions of the clients. The company is ready for a manufacturing agreement.
The company of the Sverdlovsk region since 1991 specializes in research and production activities. The company has extensive experience in the field of audit and inspection of water management and the introduction of water treatment technologies for various industries.
The company has developed technologies for the treatment of multicomponent effluents of industrial wastewater from heavy and non-ferrous metal ions, providing a higher degree of purification compared to existing analogues. In addition, the technology allows reducing the water consumption of industrial enterprises through the use of circulating cycles and the return of treated water to the system.
The company offers technologies for cleaning stormwater and wastewater, radionuclide water purification, water treatment technology, purification and conditioning of drinking water. Technologies have been introduced at 10 large enterprises in Russia, including metallurgical and chemical ones. Scientific developments are conducted under the guidance of Prof. V.Sviridov. The technology is based on the use of hydrosols sorbents that do not have world-class counterparts and innovative settling tanks - flocculators.
The developed sorbents have the following advantages:
• Effectively remove heavy and non-ferrous metals;
• Possess in excess of stoichiometric sorption with respect to recoverable components;
• Do not change the pH of the solution and its salt and component composition;
• Non-toxic and biologically inert;
• Much cheaper than existing analogues.
• Effectively adsorb various organic pollutants and petroleum products.
This technology allows to provide a low residual content of pollutants in purified water and significantly increase the utilization rate of water.
The assessment of the applicability of the technology is determined on the basis of the initial data received from the client. After this, a technical assignment is being prepared.
Depending on the tasks, the Russian company can offer the following works:
- Development of the project of new treatment facilities;
- Modernization of existing treatment facilities;
- Supply of reagents;
- Development of new technologies in existing wastewater treatment plants.
As part of the manufacturing agreement, we need partners (industrial enterprises) who have water in circulation and need purification technologies.
The novelty of the proposed technology is the use of innovative sorbents of its own design. Nanodispersed reagents have a sorption capacity significantly higher than the known natural sorbents. Water purification from colloid-dissolved substances with the help of nano-reagents is several times more effective compared to traditional water purification methods. Depending on the technological tasks, the method of use of the reagent may vary. The sorbent can be used both individually and in conjunction with coagulants and flocculants.
Scalable project. Technology i scales well down and up. Various volumes of wastewater can be processed: from 1 cubic meter per hour to hundreds of cubic meters per hour for large metallurgical enterprises.
Advantages of technology over analogues:
• a significant increase in water utilization rate (up to 0.88);
• high sorption capacity with respect to cations of non-ferrous and heavy metals;
• a significant decrease in size and decrease in metal consumption (by 2-3 times);
• ease of service technology;
• relatively low cost (1.5-2.0 times cheaper than analogues);
• degree of purification in comparison with analogues is 5–20 times higher (for various substances);
• compactness and low energy intensity of the process line.
Type: Industrial plants that have water in circulation
Sphere of activity: Metallurgy, chemistry, mining industry, motor transportation enterprises, mechanical engineering, oil refining
Role: search for orders for the production of products of the Russian company, the preparation of technical specifications.