If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Ukrainian University offers cooperation in development of complex thermal engineering systems and technologies for aerospace and other industrial sectors on the basis of heat transfer loops and heat exchangers with compensation/evaporation and two-phase flows (water, freon, ammonia, carbon dioxide, cryogenic fluids, air-water mixtures). The company is now looking to develop its technology and know-how and is looking for partners in Europe.
Research cooperation agreement is envisaged.
The Ukrainian University successfully participated in many R&D projects aimed at the development of advanced thermal engineering systems, including the conceptual design and feasibility study of high power telecommunication platform thermal control system for Thales Alenia Space; numerical and experimental support of “Cyclon-4” thermostating system for Alcantara space vehicle launching site; etc.
Based on the experience accumulated, the university offers the following R&D services:
- Physical and mathematical modelling of thermal and hydraulic processes in the thermal engineering systems including spacecraft thermal control systems, the oil systems of aircraft engines, and in the heat and cold supply systems.
- Designing and manufacturing of innovative thermal engineering systems. Numerical and experimental justification of engineering approaches used in design of systems and its component.
- Energy saving, energy audit and energy management.
The University has an experimental production base with highly-skilled workers and researchers capable of designing, manufacturing and testing the equipment of different complexity as well as studying the thermal hydraulic processes for the future optimization of design.
The company seeks to develop and implement projects in the above areas, and therefore seeks to conclude an research cooperation agreement
- Efficient solutions for a wide range of applications;
- Full cycle of R&D activities: from conceptual design up to experimental validation in relevant environment;
- 30 years of experience in development of critical systems
- The proposed schemes provide an increase in energy efficiency from 10 to 20 percent depending on the design without requiring additional costs compared to modern market prices
The Uiversity is looking for R&D cooperation with R&D Institutions or a companies that active in thermal engineering field. Main focus of the cooperation will be at development and commercialization of the abovementioned complex thermal engineering systems and new technologies.