If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Slovak company located in the eastern part of country has developed one of the slimmest panel PC on the market. It is all-in-one resistant fan-less PC with touch panel, low power consumption, 12V power supply and antibacterial coating as an option. PC is designed for industry, health care, self services, retail, advertising and education. The company is looking for partners to cooperate via license agreement or commercial agreement with technical assistance.
The Slovak company is active in research, development, and manufacturing in the field of electronics. The company provides cash register devices and IT solutions for the field of industry, health care, banking and advertising. The company also offers contract manufacturing services.
The company has developed the line of high resistant industrial computers, which are able to be used in difficult conditions – anyplace where conventional computers won't have a chance to be functioning normally. Typically, in underground mines characterized by a high level of dustiness, in environment with an extreme level of humidity (e.g. the bar located in the middle of the pool), in the environment with the high level of vibrations (e.g. packing benches in the huge distribution stations), in sterile environment (computers as a part of medical devices in the operating theatres) or in installations with a strong daily load of contact surface (e.g. a touch screen as part of a hypermarket cash counter), etc.
On the world market, there are, of course, offered also other durable industrial computers, but every single one has limitations: e.g. computers have internal ventilation as a cooling system, that makes the waterproofing impossible and, at the same time, the dust is coming easily into the device, which shortens operational life of the device.
All-in-one computer with a 19-inch diagonal brings unique possibilities to places with demanding operating conditions. The all-metal construction with IP (Ingress Protection) 65 protection and elegant design provide trouble-free mechanical resistant and reliable operation. It is ideal for those who need a large screen at work, e.g. for productive documentation or those who need squeeze a PC onto a desktop filled with adjusting elements or objects. Through the capacitive touch screen display, it is possible to communicate with computer using ten of your fingers.
- Compact dimensions - one of slimmest and the most elegant solutions available on the market
- 19 " TFT (thin film transistor) display with touch panel (optional) and the most widely used resolution
- High-performing processor with minimum power consumption
- Passive cooling system
- The special touch panel is shock and hit resistant and scratch proof
- Aluminum case
- Power consumption is significantly lower than in the common PC systems (only 23 watts)
- The failure rate close to zero
- Wide options and a combination of connection the external devices
- Revolutionary methods of mounting
It can by used for:
- Technology processing management, control, evaluation and data visualization
- Production process traceability and documents distribution, operations recording
- Logistic information updating and control in mobile machines and vehicles
- Customer service information and interactive display, customer feedback system
- Advertising and information public system
- E-learning, searching and booking system for libraries
- Data collecting, processing and evaluating for patient health documentation
- Part of medical devices to check up and image transfer management and displaying from a dental camera, microscope etc.
- Patient multimedia fun center with TV tuner as a part of the medical bed
- Information terminal, payments making, documentation preparing, customer feedback system for Bank, insurance company or government
- Personnel attendance system with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Food ordering system for fast food, restaurants, cafes and bars
The company is looking for cooperation via license agreement (a license for this specific technology is offered) or via commercial agreement with technical assistance (the Slovak company has developed a technology and offers it for acquisition together with support for the transfer of the technology).
Typical partner for them is a company providing comprehensive IT solutions to other companies.
- Stand alone panel PC with aluminum case
- One of the slimmest fan less panel PC
- Low power consumption (only 23 watts)
- 12 volts power supply (possibility to use in forklifts or other mobile solutions)
- IP65 (front panel) - waterproof and dust proof. Other comparable computers have the same IP protection on the front panel, but, at same time, have a lower protection on the back panel. The computers offered by the Slovak company have same protection on the front and on the back panel. For the reason mentioned, the competitive computers also have much higher power consumption. On the other hand, the computers offered by Slovak company are extremely energy-efficient, so they need only the passive cooling (and do not need the internal ventilator).
- Antibacterial coating as an option (ideal for medical sector)
- It can be easily attached wherever required through its variable stands suitable for every type of operation - table stands, wall stands. Any color of finishing is available and minimal maintenance is required.
- Type of partner sought: service or production companies
- Specific area of activity of the partner: no specification. The technology could be used e.g. in industry, healthcare, retail, advertising, education, restaurants.
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: Implementation of the technology into the own activity and product introduction on the market based on license agreement or acquiring and realization of the product based on commercial agreement with technical assistance.
The Slovak company is requesting the similar type of cooperation as they already have nowadays with their existing partners – namely, they are looking for a company, which is delivering the comprehensive IT solutions to other companies and, the offered industrial computers could be here a part of those offered solutions. Other potential partner could be the company which is delivering a larger IT product and where the computer offered by the Slovak company could be a part of this larger solution in the form of “embedded device” (e.g. the operating table, where this type of computer could be the one part of this larger delivered device). Simply: Slovak company wants to deliver solutions or completed products, which could be delivered as a part of broader solution for the client (e.g. the complete computerization of the production hall or already mentioned operating table).