If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This Singapore company specializes in distribution and integrating wireless and radio systems and providing support services for the public safety, mining, renewable energy, transportation, marine, onshore and offshore oil and gas industries. This company wants to widen its product and service portfolio and is seeking European suppliers or manufacturers that are offering radio and wireless solutions or products through a commercial agency agreement.
The Singapore company was established in 2014 by 4 Radio Frequency (RF) engineers who has over 40 years of combined experience in designing and system integration in radio communication such as Very High Frequency (VHF) and Ultra High Frequency (UHF) and solution provider in Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, WIFI Mesh solutions, microwave to various Multi-National Coperations (MNCs), and industries such as oil and gas, marine, onshore and offshore business around South East Asia (SEA).
Product and services:
1. Digital radio communications
2. Industrial wireless data communications
3. Integrated marine and navigation systems
4. Satellite communications
5. Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint data communications
6. Integrated radio console and dispatchers
Besides being a product supplier, this company also provides value added services for different customize integration, various interface to different system and wireless solutions according to customer’s technical project requirements.
For business expansion, this young and dynamic company is looking for the similar/ related products, systems and solutions to widen the company portfolio in order to strengthen the current market share and also to explore different markets such as transportation, energy and utilities, public safety, and industrial in this region.
This company is looking for partners from EU through a commercial agency agreement for their products or services in this region.
The Singapore company can assist European companies to market, promote and establish local share with local support/ services. This company believes in long term and steady business relationship by willing to collaborate with the partners for a mutual business benefit through a commercial agency agreement.
- This company’s team consist of engineers, industry experts who are well trained to deliver value added services and technical support including test and commissioning for digital, radio, navigation, satellite communication systems around South East Asia region.
- Experienced in the following technical services:
- Radio coverage study
- Radio link budget calculation
- Front-end engineering design (FEED) and detail engineering design
- System integration - interfacing / racking / wiring
- Testing and commissioning
- Field services such as: site survey/ inspection/trouble shooting/ maintenance
- This company’s management team has more than 10 years’ experience in this industry serving both MNCs and governmental agencies.
- This company has a team of dedicated technicians for after sales support and commissioning support.
The sought partner should have established already a good reputation in design, development from the digital, radio, navigation, satellite communication systems solutions and can be serving from any industries.
This European partner can be also a manufacturer of such products or services.
This company is looking at a commercial agency agreement. With such agreement, the Singapore company can assist European companies to market, promote and establish local customers with local support/ services.
This company can represent European companies in this region for their products, solutions and systems.
The company believes in long term and steady business relationship by willing to collaborate with the partners for a mutual business benefit.