If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Romanian architecture studio seeks partners specialized in 3D photorealistic visualizations, virtual tours, architectural photography, houses and interior design, in order to conclude outsourcing and subcontracting agreements and to take over some tasks given by the Romanian company.
Established in Transylvania by a team of young architects, the Romanian studio provides high-quality visualizations, 360° renders, interior design solutions, product design as well as architectural solutions for any kind of project. Their studio has a minimalist perspective and combines very different materials under a contemporary style.
The Romanian company also has experience in product design: the design and production of limited edition and custom made wooden products - lighting products, wallets, pen holders, coffee tables, dining tables, etc.).
The company is looking for partners who could offer *3D modelling, animation, rendering and visualization; *architectural photography; *architectural drawings; * architectural design; * interior design and, thus, being part of the Romanian team by taking over some tasks given by the Romanian company.
Thus, with an international work experience with Australian partners, the Romanian company is interested in concluding outsourcing and subcontracting agreements with European and non-European partners who would like to join the team and can offer one of the services the Romanian company has in the portfolio and and mentioned in the previous paragraph.
The company enjoys a very good reputation among its clients, due to:
- the highly experienced young team, represented by licensed architects;
- the wide range of architecture, design and entertainment fields specializations: VR content creation, 3D modelling and animation, 3D visualization, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), product design, development and interior design;
- the company's team members software skills including 3ds Max, ArchiCAD, Lumion and Photoshop.
- deadlines compliance;
- experience in technical designs and projects;
- ability in the effective development of project documentation and implementation;
- flexibility in adapting the design to the client needs and the efficiency in identifying the proper solutions for the different clients’ requirements.
The partners sought should have the following expertise:
- exterior/interior visualization, 3D floor plans, animation and 360° photography, VR (virtual reality) tours - both from scratch and from requested ideas;
- professional photos of products, interiors, nature, people and other (using Canon EOS 6D, TS-E 17 mm Tilt-Shift lenses);
- 2D CAD technical design;
- planning and design of buildings and houses;
- ability to configure multifunctional spaces with a balanced and stunning design.
The Romanian company is looking for partners specialized in 3D photorealistic visualizations, virtual tours, architectural photography, houses and interior design.
Outsourcing - the Romanian company should outsource some architectural services to the partners sought. Partners could be companies that offer 3D modelling, animations, rendering and visualization services for marketing purposes and more.
Subcontracting - the Romanian company should assign some of the obligations of a prior contract to partners sought, with the exact specification of the project.