If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An Italian company with years of experience in the oenological sector is offering its products and services related to wine processing and the design of wine cellars, holiday farms or resort, through commercial agency agreements.
The Italian SME located in the Marche region, in the center of Italy, has years of experience in the design and production of wine cellars, oenology equipment and processing lines.
In particular, its offer includes a wide range of machineries and technologies such as, among others:
- destemming machines, belt elevators and tables of choice;
- pumps of various typologies;
- membrane pneumatic presses;
- musts clarification machine;
- vacuum rotary filters;
- Kieselguhr filters;
- plate filters;
- tangential filters;
- reverse osmosis;
- cooling units;
- heat exchangers;
- electric switchboards to control fermentation temperatures;
- machine for tartaric stabilization;
- systems for the maceration of red wines;
- CO2 fermentation recovery;
- machines for champagne and fizzy wine;
- nitrogen generators and systems;
- stainless steel reservoirs;
- machines for production of artisanal beer;
- bottling plants;
- barriques, barrels and relative accessories;
- stainless steel systems and pipe fittings.
The company is offering its expertise and technologies to potential qualified partners operating in the wine processing sector. It can provide its products and services establishing commercial agency agreements with wine cellars, professionals such as architects and engineers designing holiday farms or resort, or wholesalers specialized in the oenological sector.
The company has a highly competent staff with many years of experience in the oenological sector.
Qualified technicians help customers design customized wine cellars or their extension.
Moreover, they guarantee their technical advice on the design of tailor-made technologies and working lines.
The company is offering to provide its technologies, machineries and services to potential partners operating in the wine production sector.
Thanks to its several years of experience, this company can help designing wine cellars, give suggestions on the processing line, provide efficient, high-quality machineries and parts for the wine-making practices through commercial agency agreements.