If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A German SME, specialized in machine learning techniques and data analysis is operating a platform for high-precision forecasts of production of renewable energy based on meteorological and production data. The company is looking for service agreement and technical cooperation agreement. The company is especially looking for organizations involved in energy trading with the goal of refining the forecasts directly for this purpose.
The company with an extensive experience in physics, meteorology and BigData is dedicated to generate power production forecasts at the highest level of precision imaginable. Precise predictions of the energy production from fluctuating sources like wind and solar is needed for energy trading and stable grid operation. Therefore, the company has developed a platform that uses machine learning techniques to accurately predict the production from those sources on different levels (e.g. single turbines vs wind parks).
The company's forecasts are automatically optimised and generated, they can be individually scheduled, automatically distributed and updated as often as is needed by the customers. Typical forecast ranges are day-ahead and intra day but also longer projections into the future are possible.
The entire platform is developed by the company and any performance, feature or behavior that is desired can be added or modified.
The company is looking for partners which are interested in it's services and would like to optimise the services according to the individual needs of the potential partner. This includes (but is not limited to)
- modes of data gathering
- modes of data distribution
- forecast scheduling
- optimisation goal
- special regulatory constraints (including data security)
- data analysis
Due to it's agile style of development, the company is very flexible regarding specific needs of customers.
The specific advantages are
- Tailor made forecasting products to customers needs
- Lightweight easily deployable architecture
- physics-, meteorology-, BigData- and computer-experts are running the company
Type of partner and area of activity:
- energy traders
- energy direct marketing companies
- energy producers (local, regional, national)
- companies involved in technical and commercial management of wind farms
Task to be performed:
Collaborative development of forecast products.
The company wants to get to know the partner's specific problems and needs and find a solution for it.
Benefit for the potential partner:
- Optimisation to minimal forecasting error is not necessarily the optimal forecasting strategy for traders. The company knows that and has other solutions which offer unique advantages. The company would like to refine those strategies together with potential partners.
- The partner would get a unique, individual forecast which offers advantages especially for traders.