If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Russian company specialized in electronic products development is looking for international partners to sign commercial agency and distribution services agreements.
Russian company from Ryazan region was founded in 2012 and specialized in electronic products development.
The company offers the following products:
1. An inverter welding machine (1200 A) for automatic submerged arc welding.
2. DC/DC voltage converter from 200-450V to 14V with a current of 100A. Designed as an internal onboard power supply of hybrid and electric transport.
3. Mobile charging station for fast charging with DC (direct current) current of electric vehicles manufactured with the output power of 25 kW powered by a three-phase AC (alternating current) network 400V, 50-60 Hz.
4. Mobile charging station for fast charging with DC current of electric vehicles manufactured with the output power of 50-150 kW powered by a three-phase AC network 400V, 50-60 Hz.
The company is looking for international partners (electric vehicles, inverter welding equipment) to sign commercial agency and distribution services agreements. Under the commercial agency agreement, the company will remunerate the agent for trade intermediary services and provide a number of services in support of, or essential to the transfer and exploitation of the developed the product. Under the distribution services agreement, the company will supply the product to the partner for the subsequent sale.
Regulation of the output parameter (welding current) is carried out by the method of frequency-pulse modulation in the presence of inductive ballast in the form of an AC choke connected in series in the power transmission path.
The selected structure and modulation method has a number of significant advantages, namely:
- simplicity and minimal cost,
- possibility of implementing all the necessary technical requirements for equipment for manual arc welding with stick electrodes.
In comparison with the traditional welding equipment (transformers, rectifiers, thyristor converters) the transistor inverter has a tens of times smaller mass-dimensions and material consumption.
Type: SME's, large companies, MNE's.
Field: construction, gas and oil, machinery industries.
Role: under the commercial agency agreement, the partner must represent the company's products on a foreign market. Under the distribution services agreement, the partner must purchase the product in order to distribute it further.