If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Greek SME that deals with concrete structures has developed and manufactures innovative ultra thin inorganic cement laminates and inorganic high-performance lightweight sandwich components that are used as decoration and building components for new buildings and for retrofitting of existing buildings. The company seeks partners which are interested in applying these products in their country under a commercial agreement with technical assistance or in manufacturing them by license agreement.
A Greek company with a long-standing experience in the building sector develops and manufactures the following innovative products that feature a series of outstanding properties:
- ultra-thin inorganic laminates of large size and 1-3 mm thick
- inorganic high-performance lightweight walls and sandwich components, and
- inorganic laminated plates.
The products feature high mechanical strength and high temperature-resistance, durability and insulating properties. They are used as decoration and building components for new buildings and for repair - rehabilitation and retrofitting of existing buildings.
Because of their ultra-low thickness these laminates can be shaped in any form and then all the rest of products made of them can also have the same form.
The product range involves:
• Laminas: ultrathin (0,8-1,8mm) multilayer laminates made up of high-performance fiber reinforced cement mortar. Laminas feature high mechanical strength, high temperature resistance and durability. Laminas are the constituent material of:
• Screed solids ready to put in place which are thin cement mortar screed put on top of laminas and bonded with it monolithically, currently up to 2.00 m x 3.00 m with thickness varying between 3-6 mm.
• Boards which are sandwich lightweight elements of high mechanical strength, insulation properties and durability, produced up to 3.00 mx 3.00 m with varying thickness subject to use.
• Laminated plates which are plates made up of many laminas glued on top of each under pressure with thickness according to requirements. These plates have very high mechanical strength combined with durability and fire resistance.
• Lightweight internal and external walls, with high strength sandwich, heat - and sound insulated and fire resistant. They are produced with size by 3.00m x 3.00 m with weight varying between 8.5-24.0 kg/m2 subject to service requirements
The laminas and the screeds are used as:
- Wall or floor cover replacing tiles in new construction or on top of existing wall tiles or floors in refurbishment projects without need of removing them, with all the benefits which this implies in terms of time and cost saving.
- As curved architectural or decorative element with any form.
The boards are used as:
- Kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Component of outdoor furniture
- Partition of secret spaces
- Component of raised floor
- Roof panels of pergolas, canopies, hangars
- Curved architectural or decorative element with any form.
The laminated plates are used:
- For security devices
- As single or double curved roof panels of pergolas – canopies – shelters
- For high strength partitions
- For secret spaces and rooms and concealed safe areas.
The internal and external walls are used:
- As external or internal walls of new buildings or in refurbishment building projects
- As walls of mobile building units (e.g. boxes), prefab W.C. - or shower units
- For construction of secret rooms.
The Greek company is looking for partners abroad in order to establish a commercial agreement with technical assistance for applying these products in their country and/or a license agreement for manufacturing them.
- Products extremely easy to apply or put in place
- High quality and appearance product
- Considerably cheaper than the traditional products and techniques used so far
- Very low permanent loads introduced by the walls to the structure of buildings in comparison to the traditional walls used do far.
- Ultra-thin, 1-3 mm, inorganic, high strength fire resistant laminas (plates) which can be used as ready to place wall cover or floor in or out-door
- Lightweight ,fire-resistant, insulated walls and sandwich components made up of above laminas and inorganic core.
The company seeks:
- Local applicators or suppliers of building components interested for commercial agreement with technical assistance, and/or
- Local partner to whom to grant license for using the specific technology for manufacturing and application of the components.
Industry specific areas of activity of the potential partners:
- application or supply of building components, or
- precast concrete production and application, or
- dry wall applications on repair-rehabilitation-retrofit of existing buildings and structures.