If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Russian company from Moscow specialized in manufacturing equipment for medical rehabilitation and diagnostics and is looking to sign distribution services agreements.
The Russian company from Moscow was established in 2009 and specialized in manufacturing equipment for medical rehabilitation and diagnostics.
Nowadays the company is manufacturing the full range of neurophysiological devices and systems: electrical encephalography and EEG (electroencephalogram) registration devices, neurosensory analyzers, complexes of clinical movement analyses, postural systems and the rehabilitation equipment for the training of walking skills and movement.
The company offers the following products:
1. Balance System with biofeedback (BFB), is used in medicine and sports for the evaluation and balance training, for diagnostics of postural disorders and their correction.
2. Biomechanical sensors for the evaluation of the movement biomechanics are used in medicine and sports for the determining of movement biomechanics, the calculation of ergonomic movements, as well as the step parameters and electric activity of muscles. The BFB training programs are provided in a virtual environment with computer programming of scenario and loads, implementation of functional electrical stimulation (FES) during training and taking into account the phases of muscle activity.
3. 3D Scanner is designed to calculate the anthropometric parameters of the construction of a three-dimensional model of the back and spine. Used in medicine to detect violations of body posture.
4. AEEG (amplitude integrated electroencephalogram) machine is designed for recording and analysis of electrical brain activity in outpatient and inpatient conditions with the possibility of daily monitoring, simultaneous estimates of the movements volume, synchronous electromyogram (EMG).
Applications: healthcare and sports centers, medical rehabilitation centers, hospitals, traumatology departments.
Under the distribution services agreement, the Russian company will supply the product to the partner for the subsequent sale.
1. Balance System with biofeedback (BFB):
-The training device allows to perform training in 2 planes simultaneously: sagittal and frontal.
-Adjustable degree of rigidity of the platform.
-Handrails are available to support the patient.
-It is possible to train standing and sitting.
-Connect to PC via telemetry channel.
2. Biomechanical sensors for the evaluation of the movement:
-Stand-alone biomechanical sensors for recording motion parameters with EMG and FES functions.
-No special requirements for facilities, suitable for home use.
-Ability to combine with orthoses and training machines.
-Availability of modification for recumbent patients with the ability to use a VR helmet.
-Track movements in 3 planes.
-Rehabilitative management of joint contractures in 3 axes of rotation.
3. 3D scanner:
-Minimal time requirement for the examination.
-High patient’s safety, free from radiation.
-High accuracy of registered parameters.
-Synchronization with the stabilometric platform.
-3D visual performing of results.
-The option of carrying out the stato-kinetic functional tests.
-Segment torsion angles calculation of the body and deviations from the Barré vertical.
-Evaluation of various anthropometric parameters.
-The option of personalized techniques developing.
4. AEEG (amplitude integrated electroencephalogram) machine:
-The self-contained unit is ergonomic, compact, and equipped with a built-in multifunctional lighted LCD display with an event button with the ability to transfer data via Bluetooth interface. The hi-end biosignal amplifier provides a high-fi recording of EEG signals.
-The built-in electrode impedance control system provides on-the-fly detection of bad contact and elimination of the problem.
-The ability to connect exterior provoking photo-audio stimulators and the uniqueness of the function allows one to use the self-contained unit in a wide range of tasks, including video monitoring and routine EEG.
IPR is valid on the Russian Federation territory.
Type: SME's, large companies, MNE's.
Role: Under the distribution services agreement, the partner must purchase the product in order to distribute it further.