Sorry, this partnering opportunity is closed.
A Danish family business has designed a collection of dog collars and other accessories, made from nylon/cotton and is looking for a manufacturer in Eastern Europe, who can also source the materials.
Started in 2018, the Danish family-owned business saw a gap in the dog collars and accessories market, and decided to launch their own line of comfortable, durable, yet beautifully designed dog accessories. They now have a collection of collars, leashes and bandanas in various colour and patterns. Currently, they sell online and via specialist dog products/food shops, dog grooming companies and pet shops.
The products will be made of nylon/cotton, with leather and small and light aluminium rings included in the designs. Quantities will not be big in the beginning, but more designs will be added to the collection. Initially, 300 collars (in two designs and three sizes, altogether 300 pieces), 100-200 leashes and 50 bandanas, though these numbers can be somewhat increased if the price is right and the quantity becomes a factor.
They are looking for a manufacturer in Eastern Europe who can source the required materials as the designers will not be supplying these. Ideally, the manufacturer should be able to treat the products with a water-repellent coating. However, if the manufacturer is not able to offer the water-repellent treatment, but delivers high quality products, is able to deliver smaller quantities at a reasonable price and can source the materials, then cooperation could still go ahead.
Dog collar (photo 1):
- Primary textile is nylon/cotton treated with water-repellent coating
- Sealed leather logo next to D-ring for the leash
- Small D-ring in lightweight aluminium, attached to the opposite side of the logo
- Same material for a larger D-ring that is holding the leash, placed near the closure and logo
- Clear reflector that runs all around the edge of the collar
- Any lining inside collar, but with water-repellent treatment.
Belt/Buckle 1 - belt closure made of leather with lightweight aluminium buckle (photo 2)
Belt/Buckle 2 – Half-choke in the same material and design as the collar with lightweight aluminium ring (photo 3)
S: 31-37cm / M: 37-43cm / L: 43-51cm
- Primary textile is nylon/cotton treated with in water-repellent
- Sealed leather logo by handle (photo 4)
- Handle in leather with lining inside (photo 5)
- Strong lightweight and slightly rustic looking aluminium carabiner which turns 360 degrees (photo 6)
- Lightweight aluminium O-ring in aluminium around the handle, so the leash can be snapped around the body (photo 7)
- Reflective stitching all the way down the leash (photo 6)
- Length 150cm.
- Triangular cotton bandana in cotton treated water-repellent
- The outer layer is designed by the customer, middle layer is felt and the inner layer in single-colour water-repellent fabric (photo 8)
- Reflective stitching
- Sealed leather logo at the tip of triangle (photo 8)
- Strong elastic closure and leather sewn to cover the seam (photo 9)
The partner must be able to source the materials, the designer will not be supplying these, and accept smaller quantities. Ability to use water-repellent treatment is a plus, but not necessarily a must.