If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Ukrainian company has developed technology and equipment allowing to reduce the time of plant growth by 36% and to increase the yield by 20%. The heart of the system is the rotary drum that manipulates the effect of gravity on the crops to stimulate the release of the plants’ natural growth hormone. The system is fully automated and consumes less power. The company is looking for commercial agreement with technical assistance or joint venture agreement.
Ukrainian company was established in 2016, but the trial operation of the system, technology and equipment began in 2010, and during this time the development team obtained 3 main patents for utility models of a series of installations and intellectual property rights for software. The result of a wide range of practical experiments and research over 10 years, the development and implementation of a new software control shell, the changes in design documentation based on data from a careful analysis of the long-term operation of the system guarantee a huge potential and advantage in the struggle for leadership in the most promising innovative markets.
The developed system is designed for growing such crops as cannabis, plants clones, leaf salad and seedlings.
The basic system has the following specifications:
• Dimensions (length, width, height in mm): 4382 x 2342 x 3776;
• Occupied area – 10,6 m2;
• Useful area – 12.8 m2 (the possibility of one-time loading of 64 mineral mats and/or BVB Sublime mats in cm: 100x20x6.5..10; the possibility to plant different patterns for plants and their clones with simultaneous cultivation from 256 units of plants to 1280);
• The electricity consumption of the system depends on the type of the plants grown and ranges from 0.093 kW (salad category) to 0.196 kW (cannabis category).
The development of technology and equipment is based on the principle of modularity implemented by the finished system, which allows to scale and plan the volume of own production without additional cost due to the set of the required number of finished modules. The technology is initially completely self-sufficient. It has all the things needed in its complete set, including life support systems for the process of growing plants throughout their life cycle - from the “seed” (clone) to the finished product.
The type of partnership considered is the commercial agency agreement with technical assistance or joint venture agreement. The company provides preliminary engineering and consulting, system adaptation to the specific application, customised installation and respective technical support. The SME is fully prepared to develop and implement joint projects in the frame of joint venture agreement to take the technology and finished products to target investors as part of IPO and ICO projects.
• the technology and equipment allow to reduce the time of plant growth by 36% and to increase the yield by 20%;
• the equipment occupies 20% less area comparing to the one it serves for;
• the use of spherical illumination and the effect of photosynthesis inside the “movable” cylinder made it possible to reduce sevenfold the number of light sources, obtaining an average cost coefficient of 0.196 kW/h during a full light cycle;
• due to the unique CO2 supply system, a guaranteed technological map of the safe supply of 1200-1400 ppm CO2 was achieved, with its minimum consumption, at the same time, outside the installation itself at the time of its maintenance and control, the CO2 content in the room is guaranteed in the range of 500-600 ppm;
• the installation provides for the possibility of using an ultrasonic fog system, due to which 100% control of the humidity and temperature of the environment of the grown plants is ensured;
• the technology of feeding a nutrient solution into an artificial soil for plants, based on the principle of root irrigation, due to its own developed system, allows to save more than 30% nutrient solution and to provide for a non-discharge and/or reverse cycle of feeding the solution, which is widely used in hydroponic systems nowadays;
• the control of this technology and the innovative equipment is carried out using individually developed software, implemented on the basis of industrial controllers, produced by the world leader Unitronics;
• the complexes for growing plants can be installed in basements, bunkers, containers, high-rise buildings, on ships (long voyages, cruise liners);
• these complexes can be used 360 days a year (5-6 days of prevention a year);
• the empirically obtained result of having an effect on certain plant hormones due to the action of gravitational forces (“artificial gravity”) on the plants themselves at the moment of their rotation around the light source.
• industrial tests of the system were carried out (2013-2020 period, direct investments of >500.0 thousand US dollars);
• design documentation for industrial production was prepared (in CAD, SolidWORKS, Compass systems);
• a package for the intellectual property of the software of the product range was formed;
• 100% availability and readiness of a full-fledged demonstration of the current system either remotely (online video mode) or with a full on-site demonstration using the demonstration site of our company.
The type of partnership considered is the commercial agreement with technical assistance or joint venture agreement.
Commercial agreement with technical assistance: the ideal partner is a company interested in this technology, able to promote it. The company offers assistance for the technology transfer. The partner should operate in the agro sectors.
Joint venture agreement: the company is ready to consider investment proposals for the creation of an equity joint venture with the rights to patents of the above technology and products in the EU, America and Canada. They are fully prepared to develop and implement joint projects to take the technology and finished products to target investors as part of IPO and ICO projects.