If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Czech inventor offers a solution for a multi-purpose solar power plant. The offered solution operates on the basis of four independent systems, which – thanks to energy storage – are able to generate electricity non-stop. Main advantages are combination of solar power plant and seawater desalination, which lead to faster return on investment than conventional projects. The inventor is looking for partners in order to further develop an idea based on a financial or license agreement.
The solutions currently available on the market can only generate electricity (solar panels) or produce hot water (solar collectors).
The Czech inventor approached this problem by designing a solar power plant that generates electricity using four independent systems. Such solution increases the efficiency of electricity production.
The proposed technical solution provides a different form of solar radiation treatment than conventional solar power plants. Solar radiation is accumulated throughout the day into two individual systems and - as a result - two different turbine systems are set into motion. The remaining two of the four systems are reconfigured during the day or night for producing electricity. One of the four systems works mainly overnight and generates electricity at night based on temperature difference and flow.
The solution offered is suitable especially for sunny areas to maximize the potential of the proposed solution. The components of the offered solution can be used independently to produce hydrogen as an additional energy source.
One of the four independent power generation systems is designed to use seawater. The seawater is continually converted into steam and clean water in large quantities. This seawater system also includes a desalination plant and a mineralized salt is generated as a by-product. The other two systems out of the four complement the solar power plant during the day and night to generate electricity. One of the four designed systems works mainly at night and generates electricity at night through heat storage.
One or more systems can be set up in order to produce hydrogen from seawater or fill hydrogen cells as energy for later use; in the form of incineration or again as electricity when there is excess electricity in the grids.
The whole system is designed as light and energy-efficient as possible.
The inventor is looking for partners to further develop an idea based on a financial agreement to build a prototype or a license agreement. The subject of the license will be the sale of know-how, drawings and calculations, etc.
- The solution offered allows generating more electricity than competing solar power solutions of the same size
- The solar power solution offered - thanks to the accumulation of thermal energy using solar radiation and reconfiguration during the day - can produce energy even at night
- Combining different technologies (solar power plant and seawater desalination) the inventor expects a faster return on the project than conventional solar or thermal installations
- Possibility of using and storing excess electricity in the form of hydrogen or hydrogen cells as energy for later use
- Ecological benefits: the possibility to transform inhospitable areas into habitable areas
- It is beneficial not only for coastal areas and island states, but also for the hinterland, in addition to generating electricity; the power plant is adapted to convert seawater into drinking water, which is essential for these areas. It is a by-product during the large-scale production process. Another by-product is mineralized salt.
Concept with drawings and calculations
Patent applied in the Czech Republic.
Type of partner sought:
Companies or investors interested in further development and construction of the prototype
Role of partner sought:
Active involvement in the development of the original idea in order to find feasible industrial use and joint exploitation of results. Before concluding a partnership agreement, the partner sought shall sign a NDA document prior to the information obtained from the inventor.
The inventor is looking for investors and partners under a financial cooperation agreement in order to build a prototype. In the case of a license agreement the subject of the license will be the sale of know-how, drawings and calculations, etc. The inventor is also ready to discuss the sale of all his rights regarding a multi-purpose solar power plant.