If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Dutch SME designs, co-develops and produces custom made transformers, coils and assemblies. Due to orthocyclic winding technology, coils have high density windings and therefore use less energy, copper weight and volume, resulting in a higher performance. Products in serial volumes are being manufactured on in-house built, fully automated winding machines. The SME is interested in a commercial agreements with technical assistance with manufacturers of linear motors and e-mobility motors.
A Dutch SME company with growing ambitions develops and produces high and low-frequency transformers and coils and is increasingly active within the field of electromagnetics with added-value. The company places an emphasis on design know-how and innovative production solutions and, as a result, the company has built up a reputation and market position, both nationally and internationally. Customers can be found in a diverse range of sectors including automotive, power electronics, sensoring, medical care and machine- and equipment manufacturing.
The Dutch SME is looking for close cooperation with designers and manufacturers of electric motors and offers feasibility studies, design, co-engineering, prototyping and production of both self-supporting as well as coilformer wound motor coils.
The Dutch SME is interested in commercial agreements with technical assistance to come to the next generations of the high-efficient electric motors. The manufacturer is expected to bring in their specifications for the application of the electric motors, whereas the Dutch SME will focus on production feasibility of the coils from prototyping up to robotized mass production, if required.
Working through various development stages, the coil engineers will work closely together with the engineers of the manufacturer of the electric motors using a milestone planning aimed at achieving the desired result.
• Description of the operation and application.
• Design specification.
• Feasibility study.
• Proto realization.
• Application testing.
• Release and delivery reports.
• Failure Mode & Effect Analysis / Statistical Process Control.
• Possible certifications, et cetera.
After the release of the prototypes and zero series, the Dutch SME takes care of the implementation of the serial (mass) production. Depending on the desired quantities, this takes place on single winding machines or on fully automated production units, which are constructed and built in-house by a specialized team of engineers. The structure of these production cells is modular and can therefore grow with the partner’s needs in terms of quantities.
The most important advantages and innovations are:
• Good reputation of 80 years in the field of design and production of customer specific inductive components and electromagnetic systems.
• Wide range of winding solutions, such as orthocyclic, edge wise, toroidal, on coilformers, combined with terminal connection through laser/arc/resistance welding or soldering.
• Due to orthocyclic winding, less use of energy, copper weight and volume compared with traditional needle-winding technology.
• Winding of ultra-thin wires (> 8micrometer)
• Round, square, Litz, foil wires in Copper, Aluminum or copperclad.
• Engineering department implements latest winding design trends.
• Reverse engineering of existing products.
• In-house prototyping, short time-to-market.
• In-house built fully automated winding machines, based on standard building blocks, robotization and smart mechanization technologies.
• Consumption of 25 Tons of copper/week, this leads to best possible cost conditions of copper purchase.
• Worldwide production facilities to support local for local deliveries.
• Internal production & assembly of printed circuit boards.
• Certifications according to automotive and medical standards.
Type of partner:
Manufacturers of electric motors (linear motors and actuators; rotating permanent magnet motors).
Role of the partner:
The manufacturer of the electric motor should provide specifications of coils.
The Dutch SME develops and offers the coil, transformer or subassembly. In many situations the Dutch SME is expected to cooperate under non-disclosure agreement conditions.